Undying Love

Author's POV:

Karthik looked at Diya who is pacing in her bedroom like a mad woman through the CCTV cameras.

" No one will save you from me today my Angel. It's either our love will bloom today or I'll destroy everything. You are yet to see the beast baby." Karthik mumbled looking at the screen.

His eyes are as red as that of the devil's. He informed Advi on the fore hand itself so that she won't get tensed or take any action at him. She said nothing but to take care of her dear friend.

He walked to his room and took a quick shower making him all sober.

" Get ready to face this Devil my Angel." He said closing his eyes still standing under the shower. Those cold water running down his body evoking the suppressing desires making him go all wild.

He dressed himself in his casuals and smirked at Diya's picture which covered one side of the whole wall. There she is smiling without any tension.

" I'm coming baby." He said tracing his fingered on her dress which is flowing down her body.He closed the curtain over the picture so that no one can see it.

He walked to his dining room and grabbed an apple and chopped kiwi from the refrigerator. He dashed towards his car with the apple in his mouth and evil things processing in his mind.

He zoomed his car while his security Raghav followed him in an another car. He was about to reach Advi's office when the traffic light turned red.

"Damn! This traffic." He yelled hitting his steering wheel. He patiently waited until the light turned green. Soon his irritated look turned into a malicious smirk. His car roared and directly stopped at the entrance of the blue skyscraper.

He threw the car keys at the wallet and warned him that there shouldn't be even a single scratch on his car.

" Your devil is coming Diya." He said and walked into the office.

" Excuse me sir, may I know who you wanna meet?" Asked the receptionist politely.

" Just call Advi and say that Karthik is over here." He said arrogantly.

This is so not Karthik sir. Thought the receptionist.

"You may please go in Mr. Aurora." Said the receptionist with a polite smile.

He walked to the elevator and pressed the button to Advi's floor where Diya too stays.

The elevator door is about to close when a woman stepped into the elevator holding a file. Karthik chose to ignore and she is heaving heavily due to all the running.

This uneven and rugged breathing made Karthik remember how his Angel breaths after their kiss. A small smile tugged his lips thinking about their moment.

That woman took his smile as a cue and gave him a flirtatious smile which earned her a tight slap.

She was totally shocked with the out come. Karthik gave her a disgusting look and stood at a corner looking into his mobile as if nothing happened.

The elevator glass opened and he walked out not before warning her.

He marched towards Diya's cabin and entered without her permission.

" Who the heck entered my cabin without my permission?" She yelled but stopped looking at the person infront of her.

Karthik tooked like a Greek yogurt all ready and yummy to taste. His rippled muscles are on full display inspite of wearing his shirt. Soon she composed herself and glared at him and Karthik smirked looking at the reaction.