His Sweetheart

Author's POV:

Advika and Awan boarded their jet before the dusk and reached their place with in no time.

She glared at Awan when she saw  'THE MALHOTRA AIRLINES' on the jet. But Awan paid no heed to her as he is hell worried about his sister.

Awan sped his car towards the Vohra mansion and marched into their house like an angry bull. Advi is running behind him to meet his pace. He walked into their mansion and yelled for Adi.

Adi with in no time stood infront of Awan looking all lost.

" Why the fuck is Nithya not here yet?" He yelled holding Adi's collar.

"Awan! Leave his collar." Advi said in a very cold and deadly voice which left Awan no choice other than leaving Adi.

Advi straightened his collar and warned Adi to bring Nithya back using all his power as an IPS.

"Advi, I couldn't do that. I'm not some Home Minister to play with the whole Police department. I've to follow few rules and regulations. Try and understand. I'll get what's mine at any cost." Adi said determined.

Rahul, Anuradha, Sangeetha and Kunal are watching all this fascio with the shock printed on their faces.

" Please do some thing Aditya. I want my daughter back. She is my only child. Even a single scratch on her and I will kill you." Kunal warned.

"Uncle, please calm down. I'll make sure Nithya is fine and I'll bring her back at any cost. I love..... Just leave it. I'll bring her back and that's my promise." Adi said holding Kunal's hands.

"You love my daughter. Am I right Aditya?" Kunal asked with a small smile on his face.

Everyone kept quiet waiting for Adi to answer to which he gave a gentle nod.

" I've no problem Adithya but one scratch on my darling and I'll be dead. Please bring her back. I beg you." Kunal cried holding Adi's hands. Tears pooled in Adi's eyes witnessing how much Kunal loves his daughter. Adi is feeling guilty for not protecting his love.

"I'll try my level best uncle. I'll immediately send an official letter to the Central Minister for the more battalions." Adi said determined.

All the way Sangeetha is looking at Adi with dead expressions. She has been crying since 2 days. Anuradha and Avanthi are trying to console her but everything went vain.

Adi walked towards Sangeetha and held her hands.

"I promise you Aunty that I'll bring her back to you. Now please don't cry. Nithya wouldn't be liking all this crying session. For her please smile." Adi requested kissing her hands gently.

Sangeetha gave him a forced smile and kissed his forehead asking him to bring their daughter back.

All the time Advi is standing like a boulder witnessing their love for Nithya. She want to throw everything and cry why she is deprived of all the all. She too want the same love and care.

She left from there immediately and Awan noticed the sudden change in her demour.

He said a quick good bye to everyone and ran outside to find his wife.

He found her standing in the garden rubbing her hands vigorously trying to control her rugged breaths.

Awan pulled her towards him and engulfed her in a tight hug.

" I swear I'll kill you if you ever dare to think in such a way. Did you understand?" He asked holding the back of her neck .

Advi is looking into his rage filled eyes to see pure passion towards her.