(a) The Trail

Author's POV:

Everything is set about Awan and Advika's marriage. Awan is on cloud nine. But the only thing that made him sad is she is leaving to New York for the next two years. The important thing they need to solve now is the case regarding the land which belongs to Advika.

Everyone are in the premisses of the High Court. Everyone are waiting for Rana to show up but he didn't. Advika is losing her patience with constant waiting.

"Why is this Rana creature didn't show up? It's time." Advika asks irritatedly.

" He'll come. May be struck some where. Call him." Diya suggested.

Advika obliged and followed Diya's suggestion.

'The mobile you are trying to reach is currently switched off.' is the only voice they could hear.

Soon their number was called for the trial. For the first time Advika looked nervous. Nithya is almost on the verge of fainting.

Advika saw Priyanka in the court and her anger has no bounds. If anyone won't stop her then she will pounce on her like a lioness. But Diya pleaded with her eyes to stay calm. Advika averted her eyes not to look at Priyanka.

" Get ready to lose that land to me Miss.Dev." Priyanka said with an undying confidence. Everyone are shocked for her confidence. Advika clenched her jaw and fisted her hand that turned her knuckles white. She is about to hit her when Priyanka's lawyer came and said that their number was called.

"Let's see." With this Advika turned to leave.

" I'll kick your ass if you cry here." Advika warned Nithya. She just nodded meekly. Advika sighed and entered into the court.

Everyone stood when the judge came. The judge asked the Advocates to provide the wits regarding the case. Advika is waiting for Rana anticipatingly. But he didn't show up yet.

Priyanka's lawyer provided some fake proofs which showed that the land belongs to her.

" Ms.Dev, where is your lawyer?" The judge asked. For this Advika have no words.

" I didn't know your honour. He should be here but I think he is struck some where." Advika said hesitated.

" Ok then. Do you have any proofs which proves that this land belongs to you?" The judge asked.

" No your majesty, every witness/proof is with Mr. Rana. " Advika said.

" As you don't have any proof to claim that this land belongs to you, then the land belongs to them." The judge said. Advi got a mini heart attack listening to what the judge said.

"No your honour. I need some time. Just give me two days time, I'll prove that the land is not hers. Please! Just two days." Advika pleaded.

" I object my lord! This girl, Ms. Advika Dev is manipulating you and us also wasting the precious court time with her nonsense talks. " Priyanka's lawyer said. Advika's temper raised with this claim of his.

" Just two days your honour. Just two days. I won't let you regret for this decision of yours and I promise to not waste any of the court's time. Please your honour." Advika said.

" The judgement of this case will take place after two days. Till then the court is adjured." The judge said and left from there.

Advika is hell angry on Rana. She felt betrayed.

" I'll not leave you Mr. Rana. You have to pay for this mistake of yours." Advika mumbled and came out.

" You may have extended the duration of the case but you are never going to get that shitty piece of land. I have set my eyes on that land since long. I offered much more money than what it costs but this bitch didn't budge." Priyanka spatted referring the last word to Nithya. Advika was all calm during the time she is talking.