Kiss Virginity

Awan's POV:

I wanted to wake up but something is preventing me from doing that.

Argh! My arm is numb.

I opened my eyes to see my angel sleeping peacefully. God, how much I craved to see her like this. Her, sleeping in my arms with all her consciousness.

Only I know how much I love this feeling. My gaze suddenly fallen on her lips making me recollect the events happened last kiss.

I'm sorry Doll that I've taken your first kiss virginity without your permission.

I placed her head on the pillow ever so carefully. Even though I tried, she groaned seeking for my warmth. That brought a small smile on my lips which eventually faded knowing that she won't be the same after she wakes.

I sighed and looked at her that she is looking too cute with those little rogues falling over her cheeks and eyes. I moved those away and pecked her forehead marking that as her morning kiss.

I slowly made my way to the washroom and took a long bath relaxing my muscles.

When will I live a normal life like others?

When will she willingly come into my arms running with that cute smile of hers?

When will she confess her feelings that I LOVE YOU AWAN?

Will she ever talk to me properly?

Will she open up her real self infront of me?

Thinking of all these brought a lone tear which eventually drifted into the tub of warm water.

Thinking of all these brings only grief. So I scrubbed my body and did all my morning chores.

I walked into my wardrobe to see many dresses neatly folded and arranged.

What am I going to wear?

It is so sultry here. So I chose to wear a light green denim shirt and shorts. I chose to leave my hair like the way it is. All messy.

I walked out of the room to see her groaning in sleep. I walked to her and sat on the bed. She is still sleeping. I placed my cold hand on her forehead. She moaned loudly and turned to the other side.

God! She is making me groan in pain with the distance she is keeping between us. She is too near yet too far for me.

I looked at the window to see the sun rays are disturbing her. I took the remote from the night stand and closed the glass doors making it cover with the thick layer of cloth.

I went to the kitchen to make some light breakfast letting her sleep for some more time. She is stressing herself too much. Everyday I get to see a new side of her which is scaring me. I personally never liked her being all scared.  I sighed and started making breakfast.

I quickly made some scrambled eggs and a cheese toast. I didn't like this thing that our trip officially ends today and we are supposed to board our flight tomorrow.

I placed everything on the dining table only to see her walking down all fresh. Even in a simple shirt and short she'll manage to take my breath away.