EPILOGUE

Author's POV:

Leap of 10 years........

" Awan, I'll drop the kids at the school and please ask Max and Ryan to pick them back. Bye." Advi kissed her husband in hurry.

" Are you ready kids?" Advi asked getting both their bags but both of them grabbed their bags sliding them on their shoulders.

" How many times should I say not to carry our bags Ma? Your hands hurt." Said Abheer with a soft voice.

Advi's heart melted seeing her kids thinking so maturely. She looked at her 7 year old daughter, Prisha who looked at Advi with her dirty brown orbs so innocently. Even before Advi touch her slings, Prisha held them tight not allowing her mother to carry her bag.

Abheer is a boy of few words with immense intelligence that sometimes Awan go crazy with his questions while Prisha is the most silent one among all the kids. When it comes to breaking bones, Abheer does that for his sister being an over protective brother.

" Ok then! Get into the car." Advi ushered them to her car while Max and Ryan are busy dropping their kids to the school.

" Why you have to drive us and waste your time Ma? You can just ask the driver to drop us at the school." Abheer spoke turning the AC to medium as Prisha easily catches cold.

" That's because I enjoy being with you guys. No more questions my baby boy." Advi said smiling.

Advi dropped Abheer and Prisha at their school and turned her car towards her office. But the huge crowd gathering made her feel a little uneasy at the road pavement.

The crowd slowly left which gave the clear image to Advi. Her breath hitched seeing Anvi sitting on the foothpath with a bleeding forehead and elbow.

Advi stopped her car at a corner and asked Awan to come to the place immediately.

" What happened?" Awan asked tensed.

Advi pointed her finger at the footpath where Anvi is trying to settle everything and dismissed everyone.

" Anvi?" Awan called kneeling infront of her.

" Stop being in a shell my baby jaan. It's been seven years." Awan tried to put some sense in her but still she didn't speak anything.

" Please speak something. You are not the only one who is effected Anvi. You should learn to accept the truth dear. Staying aloof and not talking to anyone is not gonna make the things become as it was. You should be brave enough to face it." Advi tried to coo her but Anvi still stayed silent.

" Don't say that." Anvi said with venom in her voice.

" You not accepting the truth is not gonna bring him back Anvi. Aadh is dead and accept the truth dear." Awan said trying not to lose his patience.

" Don't. Don't. Say. That. Aadh. Is. Dead." Anvi spoke spitting the fires.

" We must have found him if he is alive Anvi and it's been seven years. Please don't torture your parents and yourself Anvi. If you know what the pain is, then why are you engraving the same pain to your parents too? Rana and Ridhi are crying because Aadh was dead but you are making your parents and Aed cry with your irresponsible behaviour. Move on dear." Advi said.

" I again repeat Aadh is not dead aunty." Anvi said looking at Awan and Advi with the fuming eyes.

" Enough Anvi. We are tired. We are tired of seeing this behaviour of yours from the past seven years. He would have returned if he is alive." Awan yelled not caring about the weird gazes they are getting.