Revealed And Concealed Truths

Author's POV:

Awan unpacked both of their clothes and placed them in the closet of their room.

It was few days since they came from their cousin's wedding but still those fighting jitters didn't leave Advi. Awan has been always conscious when he is around her.

Awan was waiting for her to reveal her past but everyday passed with them fighting for one reason or the other. One can say that the reason Advi initiate the fight with is so small and lame. Awan's patience was drained with his office work and his over enthusiastic wife.

He came from the office at 8:30 pm and saw Advi who is sitting on the couch and watching the news eating the popcorn.

" Doll! We need to talk." Awan initiated the talk before she start an another fight with a lame excuse.

" Ummm.... I'm piled up with so much work because of you Awan. I took a month leave just for that wedding." Advi said and walked away leaving her half eaten popcorn tub on the couch.

Here we go, again the same lame excuse. Awan sighed.

He changed himself into a t shirt and short waiting for Advi in their room after the dinner.

It is past 10:30 pm and she is still not in their room.

Awan very well know she'll be at this time. Her being an insomniac has become a great advantage of this situation.

Awan barged into his study room to see her pacing to and fro looking tensed. She jumped at her place when Awan suddenly opened the door.

" I guess you are free now." Awan asked deadpanned.

" Me..... Me? N....no. I have work." She said running towards her closed laptop.

Awan kept his hand against her waist and pulled her to him making her land on his arms.

" No. We need to talk." Awan said determined.

" I know, you wanna take revenge. That's why, you are stopping me from working right?" Advi said angrily with a lot more uncertainty.

" Enough with these lame excuses of yours Doll!" Awan gritted. Advi gulped looking at his blazing eyes but she was caught, she can't do anything.

" Are you telling me about the Advika Dev Doll? I know her very well. She doesn't close her laptop and pace like a cat when she needs to work. So shut up and come with me." Awan said daring her to speak further.

She looked at him all bewildered. There is nothing for her to speak further. She ran along with him while he dragged her to their room.

He closed the door and gently pushed her on the bed to sit.

" You are manhandling me." She yelled not getting any excuse to yell at him.

Awan gave a dark chuckle and walked towards her like a predator.

" Time's up Doll. Now spill." Awan said looking at Advi. With this minute it's been a month of him threatening her to spill the truth which she successfully avoided till now.

" Aw... Awan... I thou.....thought you forgot." She whispered stuttering.

"Awan Malhotra never forgets anything darling. Now spill." Awan roared and she flinched at her place.

" Please Awan." She mumbled her voice breaking at the end.

" No." He spoke sternly.

" Ple...." Advi tried to negotiate with him but her husband cut her off.