I Want A Baby

Author's POV:

"Are you ready Baby Doll?" Awan yelled spraying some cologne over his shirt.

" Two minutes Awan." Advi yelled back.

" Wear something warm and fully covered. It's cold outside." Awan said taking his jacket from the bed.

" Okay." She mumbled which is heard only by her.

Once she came out Awan took his car keys and walked to the parking along with his wife.

The security are about to follow but Awan shooed them off. She is feeling good without any security. Ryan's girlfriend gave birth to a baby girl which led to Ryan's disappearance here. While it's been so long that Max have visited his girlfriend, even though both the couples are trying to shift to India as it's hard for them to take care of both their family and guarding Advi.

Awan opened the door of the passenger seat like a gentleman making Advi smile a little. Once Advi got in, he closed the door running to his side.

" Much like the gentleman quality!" Advi mocked grinning.

" That I'm." He said glaring.

" Where are we going by the way?" Advi asked turning to his side.

" Put on your seatbelt first." Awan warned and she immediately did.

" How can I forget the basic thing?" She spoke to herself making Awan smile.

" Yeah, answer now." She said turning towards her husband.

" Somewhere where we can enjoy and have some privacy." Awan whispered zooming his car.

Awan stopped his car infront of a large mall pulling away his seat belt.

" Why are we here?" Advi frowned.

" So that we can get some new shoes for you." Awan said opening her door.

" I don't need them. I have many. Let's go back." Advi said pulling the door back.

" Stop lying and say that you don't wanna face the people and paparazzi." Awan said hovering over her.

" Move a bit back mister." Advi pushed him back pointing her forefinger over his chest.

" And I..... I don't wanna face them too." Advi whispered stuttering. Awan sighed dejected listening her answer.

Advi held his face gently in her hands as the concern oozed out of her eyes.

" Promise me that you'll stay by my side while I fix myself!" Advi asked gently caressing his stubble which he found soothing.

" As long as you are trying, I'm staying." Awan whispered kissing her hand.

" So shall we go inside and get you some shoes?" Awan asked raising his eyebrow.

Advi looked at him still contemplating. Awan blinked his eyes in assurance forwarding his hand to her. She took his hand and grinned at him stepping out of the car.

" That's like my woman!" Awan said kissing her temple.

They walked till the entrance to see the paparazzi already waiting. Once they saw Awan, they ran to him with the mics and cameras. Awan quickly pulled Advi towards him hiding her face in his jacket.

Advi's heartbeat rose listening to the sounds made by those cameras and people of media.

" Send them away....... Send them away Awan." Advi chanted holding him tight. He felt her each beat accelerating as the time passed.