The Mishap

Author's POV:

Advi is silently gazing at the minute details of the ceiling of the room she is staying in. Diya and Nithya made sure that they already removed every item which they have treated her with.

While on the other hand Awan is going restless not looking his Doll by his side. And that's when he realised that she is with the girls. That mere thought brought all the memories of last night which is building up the vanished ire.

"Good morning Advi. How are you?" Diya asked in her chirpy tone kissing her forehead.

" Well I'm fine but how did I end up here?" Advi asked in a cold tone. But it came rather in the coldest way possible than what they expected.

" A boy said that you were sleeping on a chair. So I thought to help you here with the girls. Any problem?" Karthik asked cautiously.

" No." She said curtly and left to the washroom to do her morning chores.

" I wish I didn't compel her to marry him Karthik." Diya exclaimed bitterly.

" She didn't doubt anything right?" Adi asked looking Nithya who just nodded a no.

Adi smiled at her and she returned it with a soft smile. At that time she felt Advi's health I more important than her ego.

" Get yourselves ready. We'll be going to temple." Karthik said.

"I don't want Awan anywhere near Advi, Adi. Make sure of that." Nithya said curtly and he nodded.

"Diya" Advi mumbled peeking from the bathroom door but everyone's heads turned towards her.

" I don't have my clothes here. Get me those." She asked or rather ordered.

Everyone left the chamber to give her some privacy. Adi, Nithya, Diya and Karthik walked to Awan's chamber and knocked the door.

He opened the door to see only his friends but his wife is no where to be seen.

" Get in guys." Awan said wiping his sweat dripping body after the workout.

"You want something?" Awan asked seeing no one of them talking.

" Yeah, we want Advi's clothes." Nithya said maintaining a calm posture.

"Sure." He said uncertainly and brought a sundress for her.

"Don't you have something traditional?" Diya asked trying to keep her anger at bay.

" No, I guess." He said monotonously.

Four of them left his chamber calmly without a word making Awan doubt them.

"I'll see whether I have another lehenga." Diya said checking her wardrobe. Finally she found a pink colour cute lehenga which goes with her pale skin.

 Finally she found a pink colour cute lehenga which goes with her pale skin