I Love You Diya!

Author's POV:

As it's a week end. Diya have no work at the office and been sitting at home idle since few months. She got bored sitting at home, listening to the songs, again and again watching the same romantic movies. This period of three months without Advika made Diya a very rude person and a crazy crank.

Love - for Diya it's the most beautiful thing now. She has been smiling unknowingly, has been crying for hours but don't know what she is crying for. The main reason for her smile is KARTHIK. She would say that as an answer with out any second thought. She started spending more time with him than sitting alone and watching movies. She goes crazy when he won't be near her.

She doesn't even know how the time passes when she's with him. The only thing which she know is she have an irresistible attraction towards him. She feels butterflies fluttering in her stomach when he kisses her. She has been with many other boys even though Advika never objected her but never in her life she felt these feelings for them.

"Then why him?" Is the only question that revolves in her mind. Even though her heart knows the answer for this question of hers that she loves him. She became little emotional when ever he offered her a hug or console her. She felt content being with him, in his embrace. She want to be the only woman in his life apart from his mother. He filled the empty space in her heart filling it with his love. He loved her company. Little did she know is he is scared if Advika. She always use it as her +4 card to be near to him.

She was bored sitting in her mansion. That's when she got a call from Veer to come to their mansion and spend her weekend with them. She happily agreed as she felt alone being at this big mansion. She quickly reached their the Malhotra mansion, stopping at the gate entrance. She slided her car glass down and entered the password at the gate entrance. The door automatically opened giving her the way to get inside. She drove inside and parked her Mercedes Benz in the garage.

She excitedly got near the door and gave her finger print in a biometric device attached to the side of the door

She excitedly got near the door and gave her finger print in a biometric device attached to the side of the door. The vast doors opened revealing Veer and Avanthi.

"How are you dear?" Avanthi asked hugging Diya.

"I'm bored aunty but fine as the work is keeping me busy." Diya said. Veer just ruffled her hair kissing her temple to which she smiled at him.

She had a long chit chat with Avanthi and Veer while Avanthi commented of she becoming lean.

"What to do aunty? I'm no more interested in food as no one are there to give me the company after she has gone. I miss her and a lot." Diya said with a sad smile.

Avanthi and Veer to felt sad as their two kids are living without them. The only thing that they don't want to do now is seeing Diya's sad face. They tried to cheer her but no use. Veer came with a plan and asked Diya.

" I thought you are enjoying Karthik's company." Veer smirked at her.

She  turned her head to him in the speed of a lightening and covered her face with her palms to hide her crimson colour blush.