Regrets And Confessions

Author's POV:

" Meghana! Don't let anyone come to me. I have an important meeting with the Gangtok clients. Make sure that none disturbs me." Awan warned the receptionist, Meghana Sharma. She meekly nodded without looking at him.

" Sure sir. I'll take care of that." Meghana said.

Once Awan's new PA made sure that everything is ready, he walked inside to the meeting hall and greeted his clients.

" Good morning Mr. Malhotra. It's an honour to make a deal with you. I'm looking forward to work with you." Anurak, Awan's client said enthusiastically.

No one can say that he is a successful business man seeing his clothes. He always prefer the casual clothes instead of those typical businessman clothes.

" One day I would like to come to my own office in a casual wear Mr. Anurak." Awan grinned.

" Try it. No one will get offended. Girls will just ogle you with the body you have." Anurak shrugged.

" My wife will kill me then." Awan muttered to himself.

" Did you say something?" Anurak asked.

" No. Nothing. Shall we start looking into the deal?" Awan asked him.

" Yeah sure." Anurak said and forwarded the file towards Awan.

He nodded his head in no and asked his PA to collect the file and pass it to the board members.

Anurak frowned at Awan while he smirked at him.

" Getting a deal from the Malhotra's is not so easy." Awan said clasping his hands.

" You see Mr. Anurak. Here there are the heads of every department. From software to hard ware. From the designers to the draftsman. It's like a practical exam to them. They all will review your deal and give their views with in the next 3 hours." Awan said looking at all the board members who are smiling at Awan. Everyone know what kind of a businessman Awan is. He believe in giving fair chances to everyone.

Anurak shrugged casually as if it's not a big deal. Awan immediately liked his confidence which he have inserted in the deal.

" And guys, your time starts now." Awan said looking at his watch. The seniors of each department quickly ran outside to the cabin which was provided to them. There are 3 hours to be exact.

" Would you mind showing me your office Mr. Malhotra?" Anurak asked.

" Sure." Awna shrugged and gave a tour of his office explaining the significance and the details regarding the interiors and the stocks. Anurak was enthralled to learn more about the world's youngest developed company.

3 hours later..........

" So are you guys ready?" Awan asked coldly and everyone nodded.

" So my first question is, is there any design crisis or the misplacement of the sectors in the respective plans?" Awan poses to the head Architect.

" No sir. It's perfectly fine. And design elements are considered giving the opening to the south allowing the sunlight throughout the day and even on the cloudy days. The designs are one with respect to the site given. The openings are given allowing the naturally prevailing winds. Finally it is a doting plan that can reduce the mechanical ventilation." The head Architect gave his review very confidently. Awan gave a curt nod to him and turned to the other.

" Are the structures correctly placed? Or are there any wrong calculations regarding the load bearing structures?" He asked the head structural engineer.