Who Are You?

Author's POV:

It's been more than 3 weeks since that accident but everyday the air between them have been thickening inspite of Awan's trials to gain her attention. She has been giving him the cold shoulder since the day he have stolen her second kiss.

Awan went to his room and opened the door to see her looking into a book lost in an another world.

" Doll, go and get changed." He said.

" Why?" Was the only word came out of her mouth.

" We have an appointment with Dr. D'cruz today, regarding your injuries. So go and change. We'll be leaving quickly." He said and left to the kitchen to make some light food.

He made a quick banana smoothie and pasta for them.

Advika came down with her hand still casted in that bag. Her back was completely healed and was able to sleep properly.

"Shall we go?" She asked calmly.

"Sure but have these first." He said pushing her portion of food and smoothie to the other side of the dining table.

She hurriedly had them and looked at him indicating him to move.

He ignored her and took his time to eat the food. This made Advi clench her hand in anger.

He held her left hand and took her to the kitchen. He gave her a glass of water to drink. She had that calmly and moved towards their car.

Awan took the driver seat and fastened his seat belt along with hers'." 

Soon they reached the hospital and reached the doctor's cabin with the help of the nurse who received them politely.

" How are you Mrs. Ma... I mean Advika?" Dr. D'cruz asked.

He looked at Awan to see him glaring.

" I'm good doc." She cut it short.

" So shall we check your injuries?" He asked politely to which Advika gave a curt nod.

He pressed a bell and soon the same nurse appeared who escorted them inside the cabin.

" Please come with me mam." She asked and Advika followed her.

She did the manual checkup and carefully checked her injuries. She started writing something on her note pad. She took the X Ray of Advika's right shoulder and returned to the doctor.

She handed the notepad to the doctor and left his cabin.

" So Advika, your back is completely healed and coming to your hand we need to get your X Ray to proceed further." He said adjusting his spectacles.

The nurse came back with the X Ray and the doctor examined it carefully.

He smiled looking at her.

He walked to Advika and asked her to sit on the bed. She did as she was told.

" Sister, please remove her cast." Dr. D'cruz asked and the nurse obeyed.

The dress being sleeveless made the doctor's work easy. He removed the plaster and cotton to see everything fine with her hand.

" The ligament which was torn is formed again and there is no problem with your hand. And Advika, could you please stretch your hand?" The doc asked and she refused saying that it is paining like hell.

"Please try it for once mam." The nurse insisted but Advika roared at her making her flinch.

" If she is not willing to do that, I couldn't do anything Awan." The doctor said.