Falling For Her

Author's POV:

In the leap of one month.....

It's been three months since Advika and Awan left to the New York. Karthik and Diya are drowning in their ocean called love. Karthik is still worried about how Diya will take knowing about his family and his life style. He doesn't want to drag her in this mess but at the same time he can't leave her. Only she can keep him sane. His ANGEL!

On the other hand Adi is totally busy in finding the new culprits and encountering them mercilessly. Day by Day he is growing more frustrated. Even he himself doesn't know why he is being restless. Recently he was honoured with a medal for his merit in his service. Recently the whole department awarded him with a tilted ' angry young cop '.

"Get me the file of that case Suresh!" Adithya yelled rubbing his temple.

"Which file sir? We are dealing with two cases now. So which one sir?" Suresh, his sub ordinate asked him stuttering.

Adi let out a low grunt and barked " The murder case."

"Ye.... Yes sir!" Suresh said and left to get him the file.

He started studying the file carefully with out leaving a single detail. His is about to close the other case after a little enquiry but this murder case, he is unable to find any of the clues behind this case. It is literally making him drink the ponds of water.

This case took place a month back and even now he is unable to find a single clue. He thought he need to start this case again from the starting. He took a deep breath and went out to the place where the murder took place. He was murdered brutally. He was drugged heavily and was pushed from the building. It was recorded in the CCTV but the man who did this was covered with a black mask.

He is going crazy after this case. The person's forensic reports says that he is drugged with a powerful drug but it takes some time to find what drug it is. It is used to block the liver and renal veins. He is determined to close this case in the next two days.

It's been a late night and still he is working like a maniac in his cabin. He got few information like where that person belongs to and why he was drugged and murdered. But he is unable to find who is doing this. The one who is murdered was a well known gangster. He is also involved in drug business. He used to sell drugs to inter and 10th students. The one who killed the gangster did many murders under different names disguising himself as other people close to the murdered one.

Just then he got a call from Advika. He looked at his called ID and swiped the button to the green colour.

"Hi! How are you doing now?" Adi asked her excitedly. But he was only greeted with silence.

"Hello Advi, are you there?" He asked her again.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm there." Advika said to him rather reassuring herself that she was listening to him.

"How is your health now?" Adi asked seriously. Advika just rolled her eyes at this even though she know that he can't see her.

"I'm fine now. Mrs. Olsen is taking good care of me. And thank you for asking." She said slowly.

"Don't mention Advi. You are like my sister. So what made you call me at this time?" He asked her.

"No. I've just seen you online. So I just called you to know how you are working on your case." Advika said on the other side.

"I just lost the track of the time dear. And coming to the case it is showing me the hell. I've solved many cases but nevertheless I have solved such case in my life." Adi exclaimed pinching the bridge of his nose.