Deal And Sick Deal

Author's POV:

Now every nerve in my body is with tension. I have to get this deal at any cost. To my bad luck I was caught with severe cold and fever. Means who the heck gets cold and fever in summer? I'm so irritated as well as feeling irky too. My head is spinning and I'm feeling giddy. I can't accompany Karthik. I don't know what dish he'll cook there on the name of the presentation. I hope his total concentration will be the presentation but not on Diya. Oh god please help me. I want that deal to be accepted by her at any cost. That is the first biggest deal I have got ever. More over I can't attend the meeting at this situation. Thus I have dropped my idea of going there.
       I called my PA Anil and Karthik and asked them to attend the meeting. I literally begged Karthik not to show any other arts of his except the presentation. He promised me but I'm not sure he won't do anything mischievous there. I didn't even see the presentation once. Shit!

Advi's POV :

      Today I met him, I mean Mr. Malhotra. I didn't expect him to be this weird. He have his shades on, beard and hair not trimmed. I saw their presentation but I'm not satisfied. I want the best. I asked him for an another presentation in a week. They agreed. I hope they make the better one, at least this time.

After one week.......
The presentation day......

       We are in the meeting room. We waited them and finally they showed their faces. But I saw only Karthik and Mr. Malhotra's PA. Karthik Arora, the ED (Executive Director) of Malhotra Group Of Industries started their presentation. I waited for Mr. Malhotra to show up his face but nevertheless he did that. What do he think about himself? He have that audacity to do so? I'm angry not because he didn't come, it is because he is so careless about his company and this deal. This presentation is not like last time it's the best this time.  But I can't invest my shares in such a company whose boss is so careless. I don't even know how they got the best entrepreneur award. I'm done, totally done.
       I told my decision to Mr. Arora and left the room.

Karthik's POV:

       I gave the best presentation. I definitely know that we'll crack this deal. The shares of this company goes high which eventually benefits our company too. And moreover I'm going to work with my love. Yeah....
       I gave the presentation with full confidence. I didn't even give any chance to point out a single mistake to Ms. Dev. The presentation was done.  Today I'm proud of myself. I'm eagerly waiting for her to say YES. Every one stood up along with Ms. Dev. I think everyone liked it. The words which she said made my mind blank. She said "Sorry Mr. Karthik Arora. I can't give your company this deal and push my company into losses."
       I'm totally startled by her words. What the heck? What do she think about herself ?
       "But Ms. Dev, what is wrong with our presentation? Isn't it good? We'll try to make the other one." I said trying my best to convince her. But she is not ready to buy a fucking word from me. Damn it.

       Everyone left the room and I sat on the same chair like an idiot. I'm on the verge of yelling but suddenly the door flung open and Diya, my love came inside. She gave a bright smile. In return I gave her a tired smile and was about to leave.

But to my sudden surprise she held my hand and stopped. Then she said "Hello Mr. Karthik, I'm Diya. Diya Agarwal. The ED of this company and Advi's best friend. Nice to meet you. You know what, you gave the best presentation this time. Even Advi liked it."she said. So that devil is my angel's best friend and she calls her Advi. How sweet. But when she liked our presentation why didn't she offer us the deal?

      "But why did she reject?" I asked innocently.

       "Awe. Soo innocent you are. Actually your so called CEO have spoiled everything." She said pulling my cheeks sweetly unlike her so called friend.
       "What? What did my best friend do?" I yelled. Immediately she kept her hand on my mouth.

       "Shhh....... Volume down guy." She removed her hand and continued. "So he your best friend. Mmmmmm....... Actually the reason behind rejection is as your friend didn't show up today Advi felt he is so careless and she couldn't offend such things." She chuckled nervously and left the room. Oh my goodness she is so cute. Ha, her sweet scent is still lingering near my nose. So Ms. Dev did this as she felt my friend is careless. Why can't she be like my love? So sweet and understanding! I have fallen more for her witty nature. I directly went to Awan and narrated the whole scenario. He is beyond shock.

With love♥️
introvert_2001