Welcome To The New CEO

Awan's POV:

It's been a month I have come to New York. I'm working from my home itself since I have land here. In this one month I have done only 2 works. One- stalking my Doll and Two- doing my work from home. Officially I'm going today as the CEO of Malhotra Group of Industries. Actually I liked New York. I just used to visit this country with my friends. Currently I'm in the gym working out.

For everyone I may look as a cool person but no one have seen the real me yet, not even you people. Ok guys, it's been 2 hours I have been in gym. I should go and take a shower.

I went to my bed room and took out my clothes. I directly went to my bathroom unlocking it with my finger print. I relaxed my muscles with a long steam bath and dressed up myself in an emerald green three piece suit.

I had my breakfast and was ready to leave to the office. I sat in my Audi R8 and the driver started to drive me to the office while my gaurds are following behind our car.

I reached the office and was going to my office when the receptionist stopped me.

"Excuse me sir, may I know whom do you wanna meet? And may I know who are you?" The receptionist asked in a very polite way.

" I don't wanna meet anyone and I'm Awan Malhotra." I replied coldly.

" I'm sorry sir. I didn't recognise you." She said and ducked her head down.

" It's ok Miss....umm... Stella. You have done what you are assigned for." I said her as I saw her name on her batch. She just nodded. I took a tour at the company to see whether the work is going perfectly or not.

I thought that everything is going well until I spotted a girl wearing a sexy and revealing outfit revealing all her cleavage. She is flirting with the male staff and all the men are drooling over her. This is what she was assigned for? This rose my anger to the peaks. I hate the people who won't follow my rules and don't do their work.

I went near to her and roared at her roughly " In my cabin now." To which she flinched and turned. Her mouth hung open seeing me. Her expressions says that she is confused.

"Mr. Malhotra? I'm sorry sir. I was not informed about you coming here prior. I'm very sorry sir." The Managing Director of this branch said. Listening to that she looked shock but regained her posture. This time she looked very confident which I didn't even like a bit. I didn't like the way she behaved with my staff and cherry on top she is acting all confident even after being caught red-handedly!

She silently followed me to my cabin and stood infront of me biting her lower lip. She gave me a different look. What is with her and her actions now? Is she trying to seduce me?

That rights are only for my Doll you stupid girl! Yelled my heart. True that is. I too agreed with it.

This rose my anger to the peaks. Calm down Awan, she is a woman. Said my brain. I took a deep breath and asked her "What were you doing with the employees without doing your work?" I asked in a deadly low voice. She took my deep breathing as a cue and came to me battling her eye lashes. She directly came and sat in my lap and started caressing my neck.

Get off me bitch! This place is reserved only for my love. Yelled my heart. It disgusted me. Her touch disgusted me. I pushed her very harshly which eventually led her to fall on her ass. Serves you right bitch! Exclaimed my brain. She gasped at me and again masked her frown with her sluttish look.

"What happened baby? Aren't you satisfied? Should I become your one night stand for today? Don't worry I'll give you immense pleasure. You should have just asked me lovingly!" She whispered in my ear in her sluttish tone. The nerve of her to talk to me like that! And lovingly? My foot!