Which Book Next?

The Delphic Emir
( Diya ♥️ Ridhaan )

" Apologise Diya!" Karthik roared at his Queen making her look at him wide eyed.

" I'd never apologize until if it is my mistake King." Diya said sternly emphasizing his title.

" It's my order Queen Diya!" Karthik said in a very cold manner that brought out the darkest kingly aura around. Everyone around him shruddered trembling in fear.

It left Diya no other option other than bowing in front of her king's order.

" I'm sorry." Diya said quickly bowing her head infront of her parent in laws.

Her heart broke with Karthik's decision. Karthik's father and step mother smirked at Diya trying to enrage her. But Diya's face is void of any emotions with Karthik's one decision.

Once everyone are into their chambers, Karthik approached his angel who is pretending to sleep making him smile.

" I'm sorry my angel." Karthik mumbled kissing her temple. But still there was no response from her.

" Diya!" His voice was still very soft. He know she is not at fault but he has no other option other than making her apologise.

" I don't want a coward neither as my husband nor as my king Karthik. I don't expect a king to take a stand for his people when he can't even take a stand for his wife." Diya said wiping her tear as quick as it have flown.

" Why did you do that when both of us know that they are to be accused Ridhaan?" Diya asked coldly. Karthik's demour changed immediately after hearing his first name. He knew his wife uses that only when she want him to change his decisions.

" I know. Sometimes we need to take few steps back to take a step forward. And that's what I'm doing now." Karthik said kissing her forehead.

" And I'm no king if I can't safe guard my wife or people. We need to disguise as someone else to perform our duties perfectly my angel, even if it hurts someone." Karthik said making her understand.

" I'm sorry." Diya mumbled holding his hand.

" I understand Diya. I know you are new to all these but remember you can't service this game love and blood if you don't master in all these." Karthik spoke kissing her crown.

" I'll remember that." Diya said grateful.

.............

Karthik's step mother and her daughter in law are passing Diya smirking at her. Diya gave a sickly sweet smile and took their blesses crushing their legs in that process.

" I'll meet you as soon I'll complete my practice dear mother in law." Diya smirked and walked away to the battle ground with her swords.

I know I didn't pen it that good but give it a try.....

The Cop's Abduct
( Nithya ♥️ Adithya )

" Commander Deepak Kashyap here, there are no traces about Dr. Mehra here. Go right. Over." The commander said over his walkey talkey.

The set of battalion ran to the place commanded in search of Nithya. But she is no where to be seen.

" I don't care what you'll do, I want her at any cost." Adithya yelled at the battalions infront of him. His eyes represented those of the volcanoes which is ready to burst at any moment.

The whole country is searching for her since a month and there are no results about her. Who kidnapped her and what did they gain by doing that?

Adi fell on his knees seeing the empty road infront of him, just like his life, without his sweetheart. A lone tear left his eye thinking about her.

..................

Adi, please take me there.........

Don't you miss me Adi?..........

Adi, please drop me in the hospital. I have an important surgery to perform.......

Ahhhhhhhh! You are awesome Adithya. This is so sweet........

Adithyaaaaaaaa............

" Nooooooooo............" Adi woke up with a jerk with the sweat covering his forehead and body.

The door opened to see his parents looking at him worriedly.

" Are you alright Adi?" Anuradha asked.

" I'm fine." He mumbled as a lone tear slipped his eye.

Both Rahul and Anuradha are aware of his feelings for Nithya. He is the most affected person after Nithya's parents after she have gone missing.

They have seem their son breaking with the each day passing.

" Take rest Adi. We'll find her soon..... I don't know what else to say in order to console you." Rahul said patting Adi's back.

Adi just nodded his head and leaned on his headrest. Once his parents left his room, he closed his eyes to see her beautiful face adorned with smile.

He opened his eyes slowly with a malicious smirk forming on his lips. He looked no less than a mighty brother of destruction. Adi grabbed his bike keys from the night stand and went out for some fresh air..............

Thank you.

With Love ♥️
introvert_2001