The Confession

Author's POV:

It's around 3:25 AM when Advi heard someone puking. She opened her eyes quickly as it already disturbed her sleep.

Advi searched the bed adjacent to her to find Awan nowhere near her. For a second she panicked not seeing her husband with her.

She saw the light coming out from the washroom and walked towards it slowly only to listen the frequency of the puking sound more vigorously.

" Awan?" She called opening the door but he was busy bending over the toilet and puking his guts out.

" Oh My God Awan!" She shrieked and ran to him kneeling adjacent to Awan and closing his ears.

He looked exhausted from his looks. Dark circles covered his pretty eyes and Advi looked at him concerned.

Awan leaned on her shoulder for some support and Advi held him firmly. He is breathing greedily.

Advi took some tissues and cleaned his mouth where it spread down his jaw. Infact he was stinking but Advi cared less.

She made him walk till the wash basin and washed his face. She brushed him patiently and took him to the bed.

" Are you okay Awan?" She asked checking his temperature. He is warm and doesn't look fine.

She saw goosebumps erupting from Awan's skin. She quickly switched off the AC and covered him with the duvet.

" Awan?" She called him gently to which she got only a hmmmmm as her answer.

" Wait! Let me get you some medicine and some milk." She said and got up from the bed but Awan held her hand in his weak grip.

" Don't go. Sleep with me." He mumbled but she heard him.

" I'll be back right now." Saying this Advi kissed his temple making her way to the kitchen cabinet.

She want to try her luck again and took out the bottle of milk from the fridge. She warmed the milk for Aadh once and she is doing it again for her husband now.

Her hands shivered when she poured milk in the container. She turned the stove on as she still remember it from the YouTube tutorial. Once she saw the stove lit, she sighed in happiness.

Advi placed the small container on the stove and waited until it is boiled. She let it cool down and poured it for Awan in a glass. She took a tablet from the medical room and went to their room to see Awan sleeping with a frown.

" Awan?" She called him gently but he groaned in response. She placed her hand under his neck and lifted him a bit placing him in her lap.

" Awan! Please get up and have this medicine along with some milk." She requested softly.

Awan groaned and hugged her waist which made her shiver. His face is pressed against her stomach making so many weird things happen in her little tummy.

She arranged very large fluffy pillows to the headrest and shifted Awan's head on that.

" Awan! Please open your eyes baby?" She asked shaking him a little.

Awan impatiently opened his eyes to a Advi looking at him concerned.

She asked him to open his mouth and he did without any further argument. To his surprise she popped a tablet in his mouth and made him drink the warm milk. In the whole process, Awan is looking at her with different emotions.

She took out a wet wipe and cleaned his mouth once he finished drinking the milk.

She settled half of her body on the large pillows positioning herself slantly. She pulled Awan closer while he snaked his arms around her waist. He hid his warm face in Advi's soft blossoms making her heartbeats go abnormally high. Cherry on the top, Awan nuzzled his nose more inside her for better access making her groan in pleasure.