I Hate You

Author's POV:

Advika and Awan have quickly changed into their traditional attires and the priest asked them to sit in the pooja. They sat there infront of the god and did as the priest told.

After 5 awful hours the pooja completed and both got the time to rest.

The Malhotras arranged the dinner at the rock garden and asked everyone to gather there.

Veer and Avanthi sat on the main chairs while Awan sat right side to Veer followed by Advi . On the left side of Avanthi sat Adi followed by Rahul and Anuradha. Diya and Aakash sat next to Advi while Sangeetha, Kunal and Nithya sat next to Adi's parents. Ridhi, Rana, Shantanu and Shreya sat at the remaining places making sure that Aadh and Anvi won't be adjacent to each other.

Everyone are eating peacefully while Avanthi fed to Advika.

Advika excused herself from everyone to receive her call.

" Hello!" Advi said coldly.

" Yeah! Ms. Dev, it's me, Anisha, your new P.A mam." She said in a professional tone.

" Yeah. I know. Any problem Ms. Choudary? " Advika asked in a cold voice.

" Mam. No there is no problem. I was a bit tensed as you didn't come to office since a week. Nothing more." Anisha said.

"I'm fine. I'll be in the office tomorrow." Advika said monotonously.

" Ok Ms. Dev. I'll take your leave then." Anisha said and cut the call.

She just cut the call and Aadh reached her with a chocolate. He thrusted a large chocolate bar in her hand and was about to move.

" Hey, why this?" Advi asked confused to which he just shrugged and left.

Advi gave him an impossible look and left from there.

Advi and everyone gathered in the living room to say good bye to the Vohra's and Mehra's.

Akash and Diya want to stay their night here and leave tomorrow. Avanthi and Veer asked the Saxena's and the Randhawa's to stay at night as their houses are too far and it is not appropriate to leave at late night.

She stood near the fountain and was talking to Diya about the incomplete work. They both thought to join the work tomorrow itself as their absence may generate more loss to the company.

Advi felt a tug interrupting their serious discussion. She averted her gaze down to see Anvi standing there holding Advi's saree pallu.

Advi raised her eye brow asking what.

" Aunty, can I have this chocolate?" Anvi asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

" No need to ask. You can have it. It's not a big deal. " Advi said giving a nonchalant look to the chocolate.

Anvi took it happily and ran from there jumping here and there.

She sat at a corner and unwrapped the chocolate wrapper. She ripped the silver foil and took her first bite cherishing it's taste. She completed half of it when Aadh's gaze fell on her.

He angrily marched towards her and snatched the chocolate from her hand.

"Hey, my chocolate. Give it back to me." Anvi yelled.

"Dare you say that Anvika Saxena! I gave that to Doll." He said and thrown the chocolate in the rubbish bin.

She looked at him wide eyes with her doe eyes full of tears.

"I HATE YOU." Anvika yelled.

"Anvi, princess what happened?" Shantanu came running.

" Dad, he have thrown my chocolate in that bin." She said showing the rubbish bin.