Awan- My Husband?

Author's POV:

        As Advi is an early bird,she woke up at 5'o clock and did her morning chores along with her bath.Then she woke up Diya and asked her to leave to office early as she have to handle so much work for the next few days.

        "Advi, I'm not gonna give you any work today. You please rest for today atleast. Okay baby? I'll get you black current ice cream if you behave like a good girl. Take care I'm leaving." Diya said like a mom and Advi got irritated with this new found behaviour of hers but didn't say anything as she have another plans running in her mind. She just nodded like an obedient child and earned a kiss from Diya.

        "Chee." Advi said rubbing her cheek. Diya smiled.

        "And by the way Advi, Kavitha aunty is not coming to work for the next 7 days as her daughter have got her seat in Chennai IIT." Diya said and Advi nodded. Soon Diya left to office.

        Advi slowly pulled the diary out of her night stand after making sure that Diya have left the mansion. That is the same diary because of which she have landed in this state.

        She slowly opened her mother's diary. There is a caricature of both her mom and dad which she drew when she she was 13. This memory have brought a faint smile on her lips along with a little pain in her heart. She opened the first page of the diary where her mom written how much she love her dad and her.

        In an another entry Ashu written how Dev teased her on their dinner date making her beat the colour of beetroot. Advi smiled at this memory of her parents.

        She opened an another entry and started reading which is abruptly interrupted by the door bell. She kept the diary on the bed and started walking down. She opened the door revealing a delivery boy.

        "Miss. Advika Dev? " The boy asked.

        "Yes, it's me." Advi said with a straight face.

        "This delivery is for you mam. Please sign here." Advi signed with great difficulty and and took the flowers to her room. She sat on the bed and kept the silver hanging in her bag as usual. She took out the note slowly and started reading. She was hell shocked after reading the note. It read

        "I don't know what stunt did you pull last night that you have ended up in this situation . First you be careful before scolding others that they are careless. And take a good care of yourself even though I know that you friend will take good care of yours. GET WELL SOON.
                _Your Secret Admirer."

        To be precise Advi is totally confused. Anyone don't know that she is in this state. Moreover Diya won't reveal this to anyone as she know the further consequences. How does they know? is the only question running in her mind. She threw the note in the dustbin and thought not to say this Diya which scares her unnecessarily.

        Her thoughts totally shifted on the diary which is lying on the bed. She have no interest in reading the diary now. So she thought of closing but she immediately stopped seeing Awan's name in her mother's diary.

        She immediately grabbed the diary and started reading.

15.10.2009,
Monday.

        Today I met Awan . He returned from his boarding school yesterday. He have grown up a lot since I have seen him last time. He has become more handsome. The more I see him, the more I feel bad that I can't bare an another child. There are many nights where I cried of not able to give a sibling to my Doll. Nevertheless I'm also a greedy mother, I can't bare a son but I can definitely get him as my son in law. This is my undying wish since many years. I love to see my Doll and Awan married. What ever the world may think I want him as my son in law.