Amma....... Where Are You?

Diya's POV:

Here, I'm in Delhi with Karthik. Don't think wrongly. Here I met Karthik when I was going to meet Advi's family lawyer. Karthik offered me a ride to the lawyer's house and I have no better reason to decline him.

Now we are riding in his car to the advocate's house.

" How is your life going Diya?" Karthik asked out of blue.

" It's going fine. Why did you ask that?" I asked with a confused expression.

" No, nothing. I asked that because suddenly you came here to Delhi and asking me to drive to an advocate's house. So I asked." He said with a dimpled smile.

God he have dimples. I have never noticed them. I wish to put my finger into his dimple. No Diya. He'll think you are mad. Don't do that. Said the sane part of my mind. But I have a great urge. I couldn't control. So I ended up asking him something stupid.

" Can you smile once again?" I asked with a nervous chuckle.

He stared me for sometime as if I have escaped from some mental asylum. Suddenly he bursted into fits of laughter. I too joined him. My fingers involuntarily reached his cheek and started poking in his dimples and chuckled. He stopped his car with a sudden jerk and looked at me as if he have seen a ghost. I realised what I have done and immediately removed my hand from his cheek.

" Sorry. You have dimples." I said smiling sheepishly. By now I would have turned into beetroot.

I thought he will scold me but to my surprise he pinched my cheeks and said " you are so cute." I blushed at his comment. He started the car and we are on the way. Soon we reached the advocate's house. His house is warm and cozy. He is in his late 50's now. He greeted us politely and and gave us the file related to the land and advised us to be careful.

" What are those papers belong to?" He asked me with a confused expression.

" You don't know?" I asked him.

"About what?" He asked with confusion written all over his face. Shit! How he would be knowing? He was not present on that day right. So I narrated him the whole story.

" Be careful Diya. She is too dangerous. Her father is a criminal with the facade of a businessmen." He said to which I nodded.

He dropped me in my hotel and he too came along with me.

" Why are you coming along with me?" I asked with a raised eye brow.

" Because I too reside here." He said with a smirk. My mouth formed an O. He chuckled and said " Meet you at dinner Diya." And pulled my cheeks. I slapped his hand and rubbed my cheek.

Soon we met in our dinner and had a business chat.

" When are you leaving?" I asked him spoon feeding myself.

" Tomorrow early morning and you?" He asked.

" Today midnight." I said.

" What? But there are no flights at that time right?" He asked.

" Private jet." I replied casually.

" What, you own it?" He asked all shocked.

" No. Advi. And by the way why don't you accompany me? How ever you are leaving tomorrow morning right?" I asked him.

He gave me a knowing nod and agreed to come with me.

We both finished our dinners and left to pack our bags.

We both met in the Delhi International Airport and entered into the jet. We settled ourselves and the air hostess asked us to fasten our seat belts as flight is going to take off.