24 hours

Awan's POV:

How can she do this me? Out of all I didn't expect this from my own wife. Never in my dreams did I think that she would betray me by helping my rivals! I can't even exclaim how much I hate her at this moment. She tried to explain herself but how could she think that I'll listen to her pre woven story? I don't even want to see her face. I hope she rot in hell or no problem I myself will show her the hell. I'll make sure that she is shit scared of me. I came to my hotel to have a meeting with the board directors.

This meeting ended at 10:30 pm and I directly went to my condo. From there I left to my house the next day. I directly rushed to my room without even glancing at anyone. I relaxed my tensed muscles under the chilled water making the goosebumps arise on my skin.

I went down to see mom and dad sitting on the dining table but that so called wife of mine is missing. But contrary to my thoughts my heart is crying for that vile woman. I ordered our butler to serve me the breakfast and that's when I noticed mom. She is looked all sad with her eyes all puffed and red.

Damn it! She cried. And for whom? That woman?

I saw Dad and I understood that they are not on talking terms. I don't know that her mere disappearance can jeopardize my whole family.

"Mom, what's happening? What the heck is going on in this house?" I yelled in frustration.

The next second my Dad slapped me. Every time I get slapped by my parents, the reason behind that will be the only Advika Dev.

" Stop yelling at my wife. And how dare you speak to your mom in that manner? Even I never raised my voice against my wife and you dared to? And the first thing is you don't respect your wife and now you are not even respecting my wife. I won't even hesitate to snatch everything from you if you ever speak in that manner Awan Malhotra." Dad yelled gripping the chair.

Mom immediately stopped him but he was beyond pissed to notice her actions. He threatened me to snatch my hardwork just like that. And I won't let it happen. I swear!

" Veer wait. What happened? What are you talking? What did he do? And more over how can you slap him? He's our son Veer." Mom cried holding his collar.

Dad narrated some rubbish which I'm unaware of and whatever that bitch have filled his mind with. I'm damn sure he won't listen to me even if I have proofs. He is totally blinded by her and her fake words.

Mom gave me a disgusting look and I'm hurt. Very hurt. She didn't even trust me. Her own son. She should have asked me. But no. Everyone have given a conduct certificate that I'm a disgusting person and not a trust worthy. I left from my house and went to my office.

I marched into my cabin and asked Mr. Anil, my P.A. about my schedule. There is a meeting in the next twenty five minutes. I checked the presentation for once and got ready for the meeting.

It went well with me explaining about the introduction of the Vernacular Architecture in the construction industry and everyone seemed to like it very much.

For lunch I've a meeting with Mr. Simon Palkar which will be held in his private continental restaurant. He wanna sign a contract with the Malhotra Shipping industry to import and export his textile goods. And that's a good catch. I'm looking forward to work with him and it will be a great revolution in the shipping business once I get a catch over this deal. It would even cross the percapita of the Dev shipping industries.

I loved the food here. I wish to bring Doll he....... Damn! Why am I thinking about my destruction now? How could I even think about her? That woman wanna destroy my everything and here I'm thinking of bringing her on a date. So low of you Awan Malhotra.