The Interrogation

Awan's POV:

Mom have asked me to sit in my room and now her where I'm dying of hunger. I was waiting here like a cave man and no one is bothering me to send me some food. God have answered my pleadings that within few minutes my lunch have arrived. Our maid have brought it saying a simple sorry. 

        "Sorry Awan babu, It's been late because Advi have eaten lately. She even don't know how to eat food. Avanthi mam have fed her." she said.

        "It's OK. You may go now." I dismissed her taking my food and water.

        God! This girl will be to my death. She made me starve today and I don't know what will happen to me if I marry her. More over I don't wanna marry her. My thought are revolving only around Ms. Dev. I can't forget her. Her lips, her face, her smile, her arrogance, the way she responds, the way she skates, everything, I fell in love with her everything. I was thinking about her. Why can't she leave my mind? Damn it!

        I soon completed my lunch. I'll just see her and so no to Mom. How beautiful she may be I won't marry her because she won't be as beautiful as Ms. Dev.

        Seriously Mr. Awan Malhotra? Mocked my inner voice.

        I'll tell my new born feelings to Mom towards Ms. Dev.  I can't lead my future with some one I  don't know. I came out of my trance with my mobile ringing. I fished out the mobile from my pocket to see who it is. It is Mom. I slid the green button and pressed the phone to my left ear.
Yeah, left ear because Mom aways says me that our ears gets damaged soon when we use our right one.

        "Yeah Mom." I said.

        "Awan, Doll and her friend are sleeping. They are in deep slumber. So you better be quick and see Advi." Mom said.

        "OK Mom." I said and left to the guest room. Today I'll get rid of her. I'll see her and say no to Mom. I reached to the door and was about to knock. But Mom stopped me.

        "Have you gone mad or what Awan? Are you going to knock the door?" Mom snapped at me. Damn me, they are sleeping. How can I forget that?

        I slowly opened the door and entered inside. 2 girls are sleeping on the bed and they are covered with my favourite duvet.

        "Mom, how could you? That's my favourite one. Why are they covered with it?" I snapped at Mom.

        "Shut up! It's just a duvet and do what you have come here for." Mom said with an angry glare.

        "OK." I said in a defeated tone and started to move to another side. They wore some white t-shirt and a jacket. I reached there and I can't say whom I have seen. It's Ms. Dev. She is sleeping peacefully. She look so pretty. And the one who is beside her is Diya. So Diya is Advi's best friend. I heart is thumping loudly. I looked at Mom with a shock. But Mom just smirked at me. So Mom know everything about my crush on Ms. Dev, I mean Doll/Advi. I gave an angry look to Mom and turned to see my doll. One of her hands are under her head. Mom gave me a knowing look.

        I heard some one breathing heavily. When I saw my doll she is totally covered with sweat and is wiggling to breath. Oh my god! Her chest is heaving heavily. Mom is panicking like hell. She immediately ran to doll and started her shake her but all her attempts are futile.

        "Doll, please get up. Advi get up beta." Mom is literally crying.

        Diya woke up with Mom's crying and immediately she started to rub doll's hands. I am rubbing her feet. Her body turned cold. God please save her. I want her. Tears pooled in my eyes. What the heck is happening? I want her to be safe and sound.