Cold And Blank

Author's POV:

Awan woke up to see the bed all empty and cold. He sighed and walked into the washroom to do his morning chores.

He took his time to sooth his body. He suddenly groaned knowing that his two idiot of friends are arriving to his place.

" I hope she won't kill them or me." He mumbled to himself and got out of the water. He wrapped himself in a towel and walked out of the washroom to see Advi frowning looking at his new mobile.

" What are you looking at?" Awan asked snatching his mobile from her hand.

" Why are Adi and Karthik messaging you?" She asked sternly.

"Regarding?" He asked frowning.

" Clothes!" She said in a duh tone.

" For you." He replied with a not interested look.

" Why?" She asked exasperated.

" Come on, you always can't wear those shirts. It's so uncomfortable for your situation." He said sitting beside her.

" How will they know my size?" She asked glaring him.

" That's why I formulated a plan yesterday and already implemented it.

" What?" She asked coldly.

" I asked Diya to shop some shoulder tie dresses for you. And she was like okay." He replied grinning goofily.

" What's a big deal in that?" She asked trying to get up from the bed.

" Karthik is accompanying her." He replied quickly.

" What?" She yelled.

" You can't do this Awan!" She said grabbing his arm.

" I can and I will do this Doll. She need to understand that there is no mistake of his and need to patch up." Awan said agitated.

" She is not a DOLL that when ever you people want, you use her and later dump her. And when you feel like using her again, you again approach her. For heaven's sake she have a heart and some feelings. I won't spare you three if you try to hurt her again." She whispered in a low threatening voice which is as cold as ice.

It literally made Awan Malhotra gulp. Her brown purple orbs turned pitch black.

" I'm not gonna push them to patch up Doll. I just created a situation where they travel together. At least for few hours." Awan said with a cold face.

" Ask Karthik to go back Awan!" She whispered dangerously calm.

" He is already near Diya." He replied taking a chance.

Her grip tightened on his arm forming bruises on his toned skin without her realisation.

" Doll, believe me." He asked.

" No." She said curtly avoiding his gaze.

" What is going on in your brain Awan?" She asked breathing heavily.

" I want them to be happy Doll." He replied gazing at her purple orbs.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to control her anger.

Awan tries to rub her back but she yanked it roughly glaring at him.

" You only know how to spoil relationships Awan. Never once you'll think what will be the consequences of your mistake." She spatted with venom in her words.

Awan's heart broke into million pieces listening to that. It formed a lump in his throat making it hard for him to speak anything.

He took a deep breath and left to the closet to dress himself up. He wore a plain white shirt with a blue tattered denim jeans leaving his hair a mess.