Something Is Fishy

Advi's POV:

I was all alone in this dark road. The lights are dimly lit at the corner of the street. I could hear the dog's barks and cat's meows but along with those I could even hear my thumping heart beat. Every beat of it.

Sweat beads are tickling down my body leaving me all trembling and frightened like a dry leaf. Where am I? This place looks very familiar yet unknown to me.

Suddenly a song is played which sent the shivers down my spine. It's the same song which didn't even leave in my dreams. The same song which haunted me along with them. The same song which made what I'm today.

I suddenly heard some rustles which made me turn back and to my horror it's him with a malicious smile plastered on his face. Tears are flowing on it's own accord just by looking at his disgusting face again. The same face which killed all the emotions in me.

" Please don't come near me. I'm sorry I'll go away. Ple.....please leave me. I.... I.... I'll never cross your path a.....again. I said don't come near me. Please. " I yelled again but everything went vain.

He pushed me to the nearest tree closing my mouth. Now I can do anything. I'm helpless. This is the end of my life. Even my parents are not with me to take me into their embrace. This is all because of that Awan. I hate you Awan.

I bit his palm and yelled loudly for HELP.

"Doll.....Doll....." I heard his voice. The same voice which irritates me as well as gives me peace.

" Doll. Get up. What happened?" The same worry filled voice said.

He looked at me giving me a dangerous look which conveyed you can't escape and I'll follow you no matter where you are.

I broken down into sobs wishing someone could embrace me and God blessed me with it. I could feel him but I'm unable to see him.

" GET UP." The same voice yelled and i opened my eyes with a jerk.

I met the deep brown eyes which are filled with worry and concern.

He gently wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. For a second I felt loved by him.

So it's a dream. No, it's a nightmare.

" Doll, are you okay?" He asked and I just blinked at him.

" Please tell me what happened. Why is my Doll crying? Did someone hurt her?" Awan asked me as if he is asking a baby.

" No one hurted me. It's..... It's just a nightmare." I said and he didn't look convinced with my lie.

" Nightmares won't repeat Doll. And don't you dare try to lie me. I hate lies and liers." He said with the blazing eyes and for a moment I shuddered.

I'm still in his arms and I thought looking away is the best way to avoid his questions.

I got out of his hold and laid on my side. He looked at with rage but he raked his hair with his fingers to contol his anger.

I looked at the alarm clock to see it's 5:40 am. I immediately got up and went for jogging.

All this time there is only one thing in my mind. Why did the Chopra's and Khanna's come to me when they approached Awan first. Even the last few deals came to me leaving the Malhotra Groups.

May be they found your company as the best, chided my brain.

May be. It could be.

I did my morning chores and quickly took a shower. I joined everyone for breakfast and quickly had it.