The Accident

Author's POV:

Everything is going good. But suddenly something big came and hit our vehicle very hard. Before getting to know what is happening, our car is rolling and we are all upside down. My head hit hard to the window glass. I composed myself to be in conscious. I have seen the figure to my adjacent and my eyes became heavy. The last thing I saw was my Mom and Dad lying unconscious in their seats.

I'm unable to see but can feel and hear everything. Someone held me and took out of the car.
When I opened my eyes, I am in a room with white walls and curtains. The smell of tincture iodine hit hard to my nose. Later I got to know that I am in the hospital. My sight first fell on Awan and then on Avanti aunty and Veer uncle. They are sleeping.

Without the second thought I started searching for my Mom and Dad. After searching many rooms finally I found them in a room. It is a........ Mortuary.

I quickly went inside and got to see them on stretchers lifeless. I shook them but there is no response. Tears are drooling from my eyes. I felt very heavy inside my heart. Morning itself I have seen them laughing and teasing, but the thought they are no more crashed my happy world. I shook them once again placing my hands on their cheeks. "Mom......., Dad........" I called them again and again hoping that they would wake up. But everything went vein.
I know that they are no more but my heart is not accepting. I moved from there. My eyes fell on their hands. A sudden sad smile came on my lips. Their hands are in one another's. Even death can't do them apart. Tears are flowing from my eyes. I went the room in which I was before. I was just letting out my silent sobs covering my mouth making sure that they can't hear them and wake up.

Awan's POV:

I'm packing all my stuff along with my bag. Already my Dad have arrived to my boarding school to pick me up. Yes, I was sent to boarding school. When ever I go home Mom always praise a stupid girl 'Advika'. My Mom is totally obsessed with her. Dad came here to pick me just because it is her birthday today. Just because of her I have to wake up early today. She and her family are coming to my home to celebrate her 14th birthday as Mom is Advika's mother's best friend. Even I'm desperate to know totally who is she, how does she look. Does she really look that pretty that Mom always admire her? Whatever, even I'm excited to see her.
We reached home. Mom received me but her eyes are struck to door. I understood that she is waiting for them to come. Aunty called Mom and said that they are few kilometers away from our home. Mom is beyond happy as she is going to see 'her ADVI'. Today Mom is behaving like a kid carefree and cheerful. I'm happy that it's just because of her but jealous too.

With love♥️
introvert_2001