Fired Or Promoted?

Author's POV:

It was the time for Advika to leave to her office while Awan kept the leave for the whole freaking month. Everyone had their breakfast laughing and giggling while Advi had it hastily. All the children gang planned to go on shopping today.

" So where to first?" Karthik asked everyone.

" To the Club Monaco first!" Both Diya and Nithya squealed excitedly.

" Good! There would be both men and women wear. " Awan said smiling.

" Then we are going there." Adi said to everyone acting like a leader.

Awan, Diya and Adi sat in one car while Nithya and Karthik took another car. But Advika took her own car as she have some other works to finish for herself.

Everyone stopped before the Club Monaco and are waiting for Advika to get down from her car handing the car keys to the valet. She came out but didn't give the keys to the valet instead came to both the girls.

" Ain't you coming with us?" Diya asked.

" No. I have some work to finish and it's urge....." She was interrupted by the guard over there.

" Mam, it's no parking area. Your...." He tried to say but Advi just shut him up showing her hand. She took off her shades shooting the cold daggers towards him. He visibly gulped looking at her dark aura. The bags under her eyes made her look more scarier.

" Shit! I forgot my purse at the home itself!" Nithya exclaimed.

" Take this." Advi said giving her card to Nithya.

" No problem. I'll pay for her." Diya said returning Advi's card but her one look was enough for her to take the card back.

She harshly shove the card in Nithya's hand. Nithya took it without any further arguement.

" Oh my god! It's a black card." Nithya yelled.

" I too have one!" Diya took out her card showing it to Nithya. Nithya's eyes bulged out looking at the people surrounded her. They are flirty rich! She thought.

" So?" Advi barked.

" Nothing! You are freaking rich than what I thought." She mumbled lowly.

" Don't worry! I own many such cards. I can take you to the shopping daily even if I stop working at this moment. So don't freak out. Shop as much as you want. Even this whole shop!" Advi said pointing at the mall in front of her.

Nithya just nodded grinning at her.

" Bye for now! Happy shopping." Advika said and left from there to look after her pretty company which she is going to leave in few months.

At Dev Group Of Industries:

She reached the Dev Group Of Industries and parked her new red Audi A6. She got into the company followed by her 2 personal guards Max and Ryan.

They followed her till her cabin and stood outside. They are taking no chances about her life after what happened to her at the meeting with Mr. Miller. They are not even allowing a fly around her without their notice.

Advi sat in her new black leather seat and called her head security Jai.

" I want you to guard the whole gang." Advika said coldly to Jai.

" But some other guards are already guarding them Miss! They are not of our security team. While Diya mam's guards are still keeping a look on her." Jai said in his business tone.