The Blood Shred

Author's POV:

Advi woke up and she looked around to find her husband no where around. She walked down in the same attire only to be encountered with the array of silence.

" Awan! " She voiced and there was no response. The staff heard her but everyone continued doing their works as they are scared of their mistress's anger.

She was about to return back when Aarya licked her feet. Advi took him in her hands and caressed him gently while he let out a small bark.

" Do you know where they are?" Advi asked Aarya rubbing her eyes.

Seeing the little conversation between Advi and Aarya, everyone smiled. Aarya barked at the staff and Advi immediately looked at them to find them smiling.

" Do you know where they are?" Advi's voice was very soft and composed which made everyone look at her in astonishment.

" Mam, Master Awan left early in the morning saying that he have an important work." One of the staff members responded.

The word work took her whole attention and she looked at the clock to see the time as 10:12am.

She muttered a shit and ran to her room along with Aarya. Advi took her mobile from the night stand which is adjacent to a white rose with a small note.

She smiled seeing the note. She opened it to see her husband's beautiful writing in it.

Don't you think you've slept a little more today? Hope to see that heavenly sleeping face daily. Wait for me. I'll pick you up in the afternoon. Need to take you to an important place.
Good morning!
                                  ~AM

Advi closed the note and frowned when he asked her not to go to the office. If he have said her that he'll pick her up, then there must be something important.

Advi did her daily chores and walked down with Aarya tailing behind her. The chef cut the pan cakes into small pieces and added blueberry syrup in it placing them in a bowl. He placed them infornt of Advi giving her a fork.

She looked at the chef and he informed that Awan was the one to make them. She quickly had them while Aarya had his food next to Advi's chair.

Advika got herself into a purple top and black jeans. She did the final knot of her shoes and Awan entered the room.

" Where did you go?" Advi asked frowning.

" Had an important work. Need you there. So came to pick you up." Awan said kissing her forehead. Advi closed her eyes feeling the warmth of his lips.

Awan looked at his Doll and sighed in content. They still didn't reach to that level of intimacy where he can do anything to her.

But that day is gonna come very soon Doll! Awan thought.

" Ready?" Awan asked holding her hand.

Advi nodded an yes but she didn't feel comfortable.

Awan immediately sensed it and pulled her to him asking " You don't look good Doll. What happened?"

" I.... I... Feel like something is gonna happen Awan. There is a very strong gut feeling since morning. I can even listen to my heart beat." Advika said looking at Awan.

No doubt you are feeling that cause something will definitely happen. Awan thought.

" Nothing's gonna happen. Believe me." Awan said and took her to his car.

He opened the passenger seat for her and waited until she sat. Once she is comfortable in her place, he ran to his side and started the car.

He took the way where it leads to his farm house in the city out skirts. He looked round him with his peripheral vision to see that few black cars and a white car following them.