Nithya Mehra

Author's POV :

"I won't leave that bitch." Advi yelled to which everyone panicked.

Advi pinched the bridge of her nose to control her anger.

"OK. I'll sent you a location. Come here along with the documents." Advi said and cut the call.

She sat on the couch with a thud and started massaging her temples. She looked at everyone who are waiting for her to tell what happened.

"Aunty, will you mind if Nithya comes here?" she asked Avanthi or rather informed her.

"No dear. I'll be glad to see her again. What's the issue?" Avanthi asked the last question nervously.

"Will you mind if I tell you after Nithya comes?" Advika asked curtly eying everyone.

"No. It's not a problem." Avanthi said.

"OK. Then I'll take my bath and come." she said and asked Diya to take her bath as well. Diya nodded and left for her room. She have never seen Advi this calm.

This is the silence before storm. She said to everyone and left. In fact she is hell scared with her silence. Even Adi left to Awan's room to change his uniform.

Advi entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. Even the warm water is not soothing her muscles but elevating her anger more and more. Unable to bare it she punched the wall. Blood started oozing from her knuckles.

"That's my Mom's property. I won't leave you. You eyed the land which my parents donated for a good cause. I won't let you to take that. I'm coming." Advika mumbled to herself.

She wrapped herself in the fluffy baby blue towel and came out of the room. She changed into her powerpuff girls tank top and pink shorts. She left her hair to dry and came out of her room.

Awan found her cute and smiling ear to ear. Adi immediately pinched him which made him come out from his world. Diya was already present there. Everyone are eagerly waiting for Nithya to come. Advi came and sat beside Avanthi.

"Excuse me. Is she your sibling miss?" Adi asked Advi. Everyone looked at Adi shocked like he have made a sin.

"Did I ask anything wrong?" he asked everyone chuckling nervously. Awan shut his eyes thinking how she is going to snap at him.

" I wish I have one Aditya." She said in a cool manner. Everyone are shocked to see this side of hers.

"Means...." Adi stammered.

"Means......... she is not my sibling and I don't have one. She is my best friend." she said rubbing her temples. Avanthi's gaze fell on her hand and she started yelling at the maid to bring the first aid kit. By now everyone saw her hand and she mentally rolled her eyes.

"What happened?" she asked Advika holding her hand delicately as if her hand is a glass object.

"What would have happened, she might punch the wall unable to control her anger." Diya replied in a matter of fact. She slowly cleaned the wound and wrapped the bandage around her knuckles.

"Your girl is so feisty man!" Adi whispered.

"I know." Awan said.

Avanthi took her into a side hug and looked at Veer.

" Veer! I think it's time to say her what happened years back." she said to Veer. Veer just nodded.

"What?" Advi asked all tired.

"You had a sibling Doll." Avanthi said carefully.

"What? I had a sibling? Brother or sister?" Advika asked controlling her anxious self.