Cross The Calendar

Author's POV:

Two months leap:

Diya is all jumping like a monkey. She is happy that Advi have officially announced that Diya is going to handle all the companies in the India. She officially made Diya as the CEO of all the companies till she return from the New York.

"Here the Queen comes to make you all pee my people." Diya yelled while bathing laughing like a maniac.

She came out of the bathroom and wrapping a towel around her. She completed her look with a pair of jeans and a white shirt. She went down and called Avanthi.

" Aunty I'm arranging a party in your house today. Get ready, we are all coming to make your house dirty." Diya said through phone. Avanthi gaped at what she said.

"Who all are coming?" Avanthi asked shocked.

" Karthik, Adithya, Nithya, Anuradha aunty, Me, Kavitha aunty(their maid). If possible you three can also tag along us. I don't mind at all." Diya said smirking the last part.

" Fine." Avanthi said gritting her teeth.

" Ok then. Bye my lovely lady. Muhhh." Diya said kissing her phone.

She informed everyone that she is throwing the party. And everyone have agreed. She is too eager to meet all of them.

She soon left their mansion along with Kavitha.

She reached the Malhotra mansion within an hour. She and Kavitha helped Avanthi in making different dishes.

After working hard for 3 continuous hours, they made chicken biryani, chicken fry, palak paneer, chole masala, aloo tikka, rasam, plantain fry and last lime pie as the dessert. Some of these are Advi's favourite. Diya know them very well even though she never said. She found them by the way Advi eat them fondly.

It's 11:39am till everything is set on the dining table. By 12:30pm everyone reached the Malhotra mansion. But Diya saw an unfamiliar man tagging along Anuradha.

Avanthi greeted everyone and asked them to come inside. Elders settled themselves  in the living room while all the youngsters gathered in the rock garden near the swimming pool.

Awan and Karthik are talking about their business while Diya is sharing her past experiences with Nithya about Advika. How crazy she is and about her sudden mood swings in the office and house. Adi took it as an advantage and is staring at Nithya as if he would eat her. Karthik elbowed Adi in his stomach making him wince in pain and mouthed stop staring Nithya like that. By now everyone's attention turned towards Adithya. He closed his eyes in pain and held his stomach.

" What happened Adi? Who punched your stomach? He or he?" Diya asked Adithya pointing to both Awan and Karthik. Adi smirked at both of them when both the boys pointed each other. She left a frustrated growl and turned to Adi raising an eye brow. Adi slowly pointed to Karthik. Diya glared at him.

"Arghhhh.... Diya!" Karthik growled holding his stomach. Everyone looked at Diya bewildered. She is literally spitting fires.

" Apologize!" Diya ordered Karthik. Karthik turned to Adi and apologized him gritting his teeth.

" And by the way who is that old handsome hunk?" Diya asked Awan. Awan, Adi and Karthik understood that she is referring to Adi's dad Rahul.

"He is Adi's dad." Karthik replied still rubbing his stomach. Stupid woman. The thought. He is fuming inside that she is calling Adi's dad handsome but never ever complimented him.

"Ohh! I'm sorry." Diya said guiltily.

"Sorry for what? For calling Adi's dad handsome?" Awan asked.