The Dirty Duo

Author's POV:

Veer and Avanthi landed in India and reached the hospital as soon as possible trying to dodge the media.

But the media made a huge ruscus until the security reached them.

" Mrs. Malhotra,  your son Awan Malhotra was spotted in this hospital carrying a girl. Is she so dear to him that he is crying for her?" One of the reporters asked.

" No comments. " Avanthi spoke harshly trying to go inside but the media surrounded the couple making it difficult to enter inside the hospital.

" Is Awan Malhotra dating her or in any kind of relationship Mr. Malhotra. What is she to your family?" Another one asked pushing the mic infront of Veer.

" No comments. " Veer spoke sternly.

" Mr. Malhotra,  news is that,  Mr. Vohrs's daughter in law and IPS Adithya's wife Dr. Mehra is also admitted along with the mystery girl your son brought. Is there any connection between all these? Is this preplanned? Sir please answer." The reported asked.

"I again repeat NO COMMENTS." Veer roared.

" What are we supposed to write Mr. Malhotra? You people are not ready to disclose her identity." The first reporter asked.

" Write what ever the shit you want. We don't care." Veer said and walked inside while his security cleared them.

" Seeing the faces of the Malhotra family one can easily say that the girl inside the hospital is so dear to them. What might have happened that is making the whole Malhotras dancing on their toes? Is she going to be the new family member of the Malhotra's ? Please send your answer to the number scrolling below.
This is Reporter Advaita with the Camera Harish. Stay tuned to the One Studios for the more information. " The reporter spoke.

Avanthi walked inside Advi's chamber to see her son who is in the worst condition with the black eye, bleeding head and split lip.

" Awan!" Avanthi exclaimed running towards him.

" Mom." Awan whispered.

She was determined to slap him but seeing his condition made her heart clench in pain.

" What happened to my baby boy?" Avanthi asked caressing his cheek.

" It's nothing mom." Awan said gently removing her hand.

" Mo....mom..... Nithya is in the next chamber." Awan said hesitantly.

" What?" Veer shrieked.

" Did she do this?" Veer asked squinting his eyes to which Awan just nodded.

" What did you do to her?" Veer asked gritting his teeth.

" I shot her." Awan gave his monotonous answer. His eyes are spitting fires and his aura is emitting the darkness he is trying to hide.

" She won't be entering in our lives again. I personally made sure of that. " Awan spoke looking at his Doll.

" Better you stand on your word Awan cause his time I myself won't leave her." Veer said.

" She won't be going alive the next time Awan. My daughter comes first and that is even before you." Avanthi announced making Awan jealous.

He hurted his wife just on this note when he have seen her in the funeral. This time he can't let his jealousy take over him. He need to control.

On the other hand Veer glared at his wife for speaking to his son in that manner. Avanthi paid no heed and moved towards her daughter in law.

She sat adjacent to the bed and looked at Advi who is breathing slowly but her heart beats are loud enough to be heard.