Unveiled Truths

Author's POV:

Awan is busy with his new clients making them go crazy with his ideas of expansion drawing him and his company into the profits more than they expected.

He thought of starting the new branches for providing services all over the world with new innovations and ideas.

He called the top architects of India to design the buildings of his new branches. He made an estimation of opening those branches within the next 6 months all over the world.

Awan is totally over excited with his upcoming projects and huge imports. The success rate of his company is impeccable in all the races.

His excitement led to the further ideas making the foreign investors invest a huge sum in his upcoming projects.

Just in a blink of an eyes it's been 2½ months since the Malhotra Group of Industries making one of the top industries in the world. And him bearing his wife's tantrums, while consoling his wife during her deadliest nightmares. All these created a soft corner on Awan in her heart. Now she is even letting him feed her daily.

Sometimes she using his secret mac book when Avanthi took all the electronic gadgets. They even started visiting Diya daily after she broke up with Karthik.

Handling Advi was one of the toughest job Awan have ever did in his lifetime. She didn't even hesitate to kill Karthik pointing her gun towards him. That shook him to the core. She was totally spitting fires on the whole family of the Malhotras. She was totally with Diya for few days handling her with so much care.

Awan too was angry on Karthik but felt pity when he got to know the reason behind their break up. He understood that Karthik did that only to save Diya.

And coming to the Dev Group of industries, it have set a mile stone in to eco globe with the major stand up of the recycling industry collecting the ocean plastics and turning them into the organic fabrics. This led her with the honour of the Megsaysay award for the outstanding contributions in the eco public services. Ashu's and Dev's photos are encarved in the golden coin and is placed before their photos. Advi didn't even attend to the Award ceremony totally disappointing the youth of the whole world. The Male fans of Advika are totally offended with her hiding. Some even made rude comments of her not showing her face to the world.

This raised a huge respect of the Advika  Dev in the whole world with children thanking her with rallying. Even though she never cared for those praisings.

She also established the company in Manhattan where the pilots are trained in every aspect for the Air Force wing of the Indian government.

Advi entered the Dev mansion and directly made to Diya's room to see her sleeping with her laptop open. Advika herself is not in the right state to console Diya.

She asked Kavitha to take care of her health and be with her every time she is away.

She made her way to the Malhotra mansion with no idea of her surroundings.

She entered into the house to see Karthik standing in the living room with his head down. She marched towards him and punched directly on his nose making him bleed badly.

Avanthi and Veer gasped at what their daughter in law did. She was about to throw an another punch when Awan held both her hands back roughly with her chest colliding to him. He could feel her rugged breaths due to the anger seething in her.

Karthik didn't even speak a word for what she did. She tried to make Awan leave but everything went vain. She tried to pounce on Karthik but Awan tightened his grip on her saving Karthik from her wrath. Awan is feeling sorry for Advi to hold her back but he was left with no other option. If not she will show all her taekwondo skills on him.