The Revealed Secrets

Awan's POV :

"It's an Yes." Diya said. And I was too happy to express anything. But the thing which caught my whole attention during the conversation is the trauma which my Doll is going through. It is ripping my heart away. This thing is eating me alive.

        "Now, say about my Doll Diya. I wanna know everything about her." I asked her seriously. She just nodded her head and started saying.

        "Awan, don't interrupt me in middle." she said and I nodded.

        "The first time I met Advi was in the Warrior High. Whenever I see her she always gazes at the sky letting her silent tears flow. But I never thought to interrupt her silent conversation with her parents. Because I know their value as I don't have mother. So, I used to leave her alone. I used to observe her daily. She always tops in her studies.

         A couple always comes to see her but she was always reluctant and nonchalant to see them.

                     Flashback...

        "Hi I'm Diya, Diya Agarwal." I said.

        "Hmm. OK. I have some important work to complete. I should leave now." she said and was about to leave. But I held her hand and stopped her.

        "Why do you always reject them?" I asked.

        "It's none of your business Diya Agarwal." she said curtly.

        "Advika, wait." I said.

        "How do you know my name? Why are you irritating me? Can't you just leave me alone?" she yelled in frustration and left from there.

         I wanna know her. I want her to be my friend, best friend. The only reason is because she has a unique character which is very abstruse to understand. Some thing is definitely bothering her. I need to know everything to bring her out of that pain. I want to be that shoulder on which she cries. I thought and left.

              Flashback ends

        "Awan, I tried 8 months, 17 days to befriend her. At last, one day, she was crying a lot in the middle of the night. Her whole body was sweating badly. No one in our dormant room are ready to help her because of her introvert nature. I immediately went to comfort her. That night I consoled her. But she is not in the mood to listen anything.

        Next day, she was burning with high fever.  I don't know why but I took care of her till she was ready to attend the classes again. I liked her that much that I can't even leave her a second alone. I took that as a chance to know about her. I never left any chance to know about her. I tried and tried and tried.

        One day, she held my hand and took me to her bed. I was totally confused with her actions. She smiled at me and forwarded her hand asking me to be her friend. I instantly took her hand accepting it gladly with a smile thinking that my efforts have not gone waste. I think she gained enough trust on me that she was ready to share her misery with me.

        Soon she started saying me about her past. I was beyond shock. She lost both her parents along with her true self on her birthday. Seriously, I wanna kill you at that moment Awan. How can you insult her at that situation? But today I have seen the concern, care, love everything on her in your eyes. That's why I said yes.

        Coming to me, being her only friend, she only trusts me. She have trust issues Awan. She don't believe in anyone that easily. It took me 7 years to understand her completely. All the people who are behind her in the name of friendship were just behind her money. They just want her luxuries. So she doesn't like to befriend or trust anyone. She doesn't even trust her own shadow. She has gone and been going through lots of pain Awan. Whenever I see her she always gets indulged in something or the other. When we were in the school, she is always into her studies. She struggles a lot to make a single decision. And when your Dad returned her the company, she is totally associated with the company and have been working only for it. She just works to forget her pain but that girl doesn't even realise that and goes on with it. Soon she became the top entrepreneur at a very young age. You know Awan, when that Mr. Malhotra  also got the best entrepreneur award along with her she was beyond furious. She can't see someone being equal to her in this business world. So she left on that day during award ceremony and I lied to everyone saying that she was busy and I took the award on behalf of her.