The Warrior High

Awan's POV:

"Avanti, we are going out. Get ready. Quick."Dad said. Why Dad is in hurry? Where are they going?
" Where are we going? "Mom asked.
" See! I have found the India's best boarding school for Advi. 'The Warrior High'. Strict and discipline. The principal is also a good friend of mine. I don't want to make any delay in sending her there. They are going to take a good care of her there. Please don't say no." Dad said pleading Mom.
" How can you do this Veer? She is yet a kid. She just lost her parents. She need parental care. She won't get such love and care over there Veer. I want her to be in our house and become big along with Awan." She said.
"I'm sorry Avanti, I can't do any thing in this matter. This is Advi's decision. She need some space from all these. We can't stop her. You very well know how stubborn she is. More over don't worry about her education they'll give the best education there. Eventually she'll forget everything." Dad said and finally Mom agreed.
'The Warrior High?' OMG! Is he for God's sake real? It stands in 4th position in India's best schools. Why she? Why not me? My boarding school is as fucking as hell. Very strict with rules and regulations.Its my dream to study there but never got qualified. Why are they caring her that much? Who is their child, me or she? God I just hate her. She just wanna take my place. She is such a jerk.
"I'm ready. Shall we leave?" Mom asked and they left in few minutes.
They got her the admission there in 'The Warrior High'.I just want her to leave my house. To my happiness she left the next day itself.

Few Days Later......

Mom and Dad thought to visit her. They went there and came back evening itself. Later I got to know that she is not willing to see them. Both my parents are very sad. Its just because of her. What less did they do to her? They treated her more than their child.
She'll pay for each and every thing she did. I'll make her pay for everything. Get ready to face the consequences Ms. Advika.
They have planned to be far away from her handover her company to her after her studies.Yet they love her so much that they want to bring her home after her studies. I happy. Yeah I'm happy. I'm doing happy dance in my mind. Now onwards I can sleep peacefully. But I regret saying those words to her on her parent's funeral. I have made a wrong move there. It is not easy to live without parents support. I hope she won't dash into my life again and move on in her life.

With love
introvert_2001 ♥️