Irritating Her

Author's POV :

After few days.......

        It's been four days that Awan and Advika are going to their respective companies after the strict warning of Avanthi.

        Avanthi started sending lunch for both Diya and Advi daily. Diya is taking a good care of Advika. Every employee is hell scared of Diya and obeying her for everything she says.

        Again Advika started giving her whole time to her work. She is determined to complete the whole work before Mr. Malhotra completes it.

        She is working like a maniac without noticing the time. And soon its lunch time. There was a knock on Advi's cabin. She asked them to get in.

        Avanthi entered the cabin and waited for Advika to see her. One minute, two minutes, half an hour passed but there is no response from Advi's side.

        Avanthi thought it is waste of time and cleared her throat. That gained Advi's attention. She is hell shocked to see the who is sitting in front of her is no one else but Avanthi.

        "I'm sorry aunty. I didn't notice you. I was totally involved in my work. Plz don't mind." she started nervously.

        "It's OK Doll. You don't need to explain your self. But please don't be a work holic. Give yourself some time. Spend some time with the one who care for you. Don't just dedicate your time only to your company. And............. I brought you your favourite chicken biryani." Avanthi said with a soft smile.

        Advi took her intercom and called Diya." Come to my cabin, now. " she said monotonously.

        " I don't think you should talk to your employees in that manner. " Avanthi said.

        " Sorry aunty I can't do anything about that. It's real me. Smiling and cheering others is not cup of my tea." Advika said and again started working on her laptop. Avanthi was hell shocked with her new found attitude. She didn't understand what Advi actually is. She was happy in their mansion then why not now? Why do she Sketch herself as rude and arrogant in front of their employees. All these questions are revolving in Avanthi's mind. Soon it was broken.

        This time Avanthi closed her laptop and kept the biryani in the plate. Mean while Diya entered into her cabin. Avanthi greeted her with a soft smile "How are you darling?"

        "Like this. Bearing her tauntings." Diya said kissing Avanthi's cheek. Advika glared her for her reply. Avanthi kept her hand on Advi's hand asking her to control. She gave a curt nod and looked at the plate.

        Her reflexes are acting faster than she thought. Her mouth started to water.

        Avanthi started feeding both of them listening to Diya's complains against Advi. Advi rolled her eyes at this. Diya is a bubbly girl. Even my Doll is this bubbly 8 years back thought Avanthi with a sad smile. Soon they completed their lunch and Avanthi left for the wash room to wash her hands.

        "When will this project complete Doll?" Avanthi asked.

        "Hmmm..........may be it takes more 15-20 days. That's all." Advika said.

        "Wow. There is a lot of progress. Congratulations, the work is moving fast forward." Avanthi said with a huge grin plastered on her face.

        Only if you know how much we are pressuring the employees to complete this work before that Mr. Malhotra completes it. Thought both Advika and Diya.