Her Nightmares

Author's POV:

Awan is too worried about his girl's health. Day by Day she is making him go mad with her new found depressions and pills.

Even though Mrs. Olsen is taking care of Advi, he still feel something which is making him restless.

He just thought of her and he got a call from Mrs. Olsen. It made him more tensed. Before he tried to talk, she spoke first.

" Hello dear, I don't know what's happening in her room. All I could listen is few sounds of pots breaking, glasses breaking. I tried to open the door, but I think she removed my fingerprint from that biometric device. I don't think she is in the position to enter her finger print and open the door. Her condition is scaring me. And even I have heard her yelling. You please just come over here. Make it quick." Mrs. Olsen said with utter panick.

On the other hand, he is super tensed. He don't know what he wants to do but was roaming here and there. He took a deep breath and sat on the bed. As Max and Ryan are dismissed by Advika, as it's too late to guard her. So there is no scope of them being there. He can't take anything when it comes to her health because he already know about her panick attracts and hallucinations. He covered himself with a black jacket, gloves and a mask revealing only his eyes.

He drove to her condo in his car while his security is following behind him. He already took care of the number plates. With in few minutes, he is infront of her condo. He hacked the password and punched in it. The door opened revealing Mrs. Olsen with red eyes. He understood that she is crying since long. He consoles her while the whole security guarded around her condo along with some of her security. Awan already bought them before Advika to work as her security. He eyed the cameras and punched all the cameras breaking them into little fragments. He is unable to do anything without shivering and right now he is not in his sane mind. He went to her room along with Mrs. Olsen and asked her to try her finger print again but all her attempts are futile.

He punched the wall in frustration painting his beautiful white skin with the purple bruises. Mrs. Olsen gasped this.

"Awan, dear, you can't do like this. Look what you made to your knuckles. Now our ultimate aim is to get her out of that room. She is locked inside that room since 4 hours." Mrs. Olsen said in her beautiful English accent.

"She was struck in that fucking room since 4 hours and you are saying this to me now Margaret? She is having difficulty in breathing. She hates being in closed rooms. I've to get her out of that hell now. " He yelled and tried to break the door but everything went vain.

He took a frustrated sigh and ran down. He looked around and found that there is a balcony door connected to her room. He climbed to her balcony and tried to break the glass.

"Awan, it's unbreakable." Margaret yelled at him.

This girl never leaves any chance to show off her money. Does they need to construct this house with unbreakable glass and with attached biometric machine. He murmured to himself.

As if you are any less! His brain taunted.

"Get me a hammer." He yelled at one of the security guards. He immediately ran to their cars and got a hammer from the tool kit.

"Here sir."  He handed it to Awan panting.

Awan took it from him roughly and started hitting the glass. But everything went futile.

"Awan, hit the glass again and again. It breaks." Margaret yelled wiping her tears. He nodded at her and started hitting the glass with more strength.

After about 13 hits the glass shattered into pieces. He took a sigh of relief and looked at Mrs. Olsen to see her smiling widely at him with tears. He removed the glass pieces carefully and entered into the room to see his Doll all shattered and curled up like a ball in the corner. The whole room is a mess with the shattered pots, vases and glass pieces. She is neither moving nor whimpering.