The Dining Drama

Author's POV:

Advi woke up due to the golden rays hitting her soft skin. She looked adjacent to her to see her husband sleeping like a baby.

She pushed the duvet rashly which woke Awan up. The pain the bruise is causing is making her more cranky in the morning itself.

She walked towards the door and walked out to her room. Awan ran behind her to see her standing still on the third floor infront of Esha.

Esha's eyes have gone wide seeing Advi's outfit. Advi frowned and looked at herself to see that she is in Awan's white shirt.

" Argh....." She yelled and turned back hugging Awan.

" That's what I'm trying to say. I've changed your clothes last night." Awan mumbled.

Esha had a small smile looking at the couple and left from there blushing.

Awan distanced himself once he found that Esha left the place.

" You.... You even removed my bra." Advi gritted.

" FYI Doll, you didn't wear a bra last night." Awan countered and that's when she realised she wore a strapless frock last night.

" Yeah, whatever." She yelled and walked to her room stamping her feet.

Awan chuckled seeing his not so little wife angry at the morning itself.

Soon everyone gathered near the dining table for the breakfast but this time Advi too joined them sitting between Awan and Avanthi.

Avanthi is about to feed her but Awan stopped his mother holding her hand.

" You want to feed her?" Avanthi asked while Awan nodded in no.

He motioned the butler to serve in Advi's plate and they severed as their master ordered.

Advi looked at Awan asking what to do further while every pair of eyes are on them looking weirdly at the couple.

Awan tore the puri into a small piece and dipped that into the vegetable gravy stuffing it in his mouth.

Advi tried mimicking him but she tore the puri using both her hands. She dipped that little piece in the gravy coating her fingers too. She tried stuffing her mouth leaving some gravy fall on her shirt.

" Wow! You have done a great job Doll!" Veer merrily exclaimed.

Everyone looked at Advi weirdly when Awan taught her how to eat as if she is a kinder garden kid.

Awan encouraged her further to eat and she did even though she messed the whole plate piling few chunks of puri and the gravy.

Supriya looked at her in disgust and commented " So low of you Advika. You don't even know how to eat but became someone's wife?"

For the first time Advi is happy with her little achievement but that too this oldie have to ruin it. Advi angrily got up from her seat and hit the table making her plate into little chunks scaring everyone.

" Just shut up ok? I give respect to your age that doesn't mean I hear your every ugly rant. I think your parents and in-laws didn't teach you what manners is and how to receive and behave with your guests. First, you learn and then taunt others." Advi roared pointing her finger at her Supriya. Everyone are taken back with Advi's out burst. Both Avanthi and Advi duo looked at her as if they will roast Supriya.

" Enough Doll." Veer yelled.

" Veer." Avanthi glared Veer not to talk further giving him a look you already lost the right to defend your mother.