The Passion

Author's POV:

Awan sat at the edge of the bed in an Indian style gazing at his adorable sleeping wife. Her illuminated face is like a serene view for him.

She is like a lost ship which found it's harbour when she is in Awan's arms. She looked perfect in Awan's shirt. Her shirt's two buttons are open revealing a bit of her cream colour bra and her nuptial chain which is outside her shirt. She looked like she was totally ravished last night with those tear stains and dishelved hair.

Her long slender legs are outside the duvet which she love to kick out in her sleep. Awan chuckled at her weird habits. He always try to control himself but his gaze always finds their destiny, her legs and breasts.

He wanna make love to her but before that he wanna win her trust back, wanna fulfill every wish of hers. He wanna treat her like his princess.

He gently took her soft feet and kissed them tenderly generating a tickling sensation in her. Her feet are so cold while his hands are warm.

He took her feet and placed them on his chest where his heart resides.

" And do you feel it Doll?" Awan asked his sleeping wife.

" That little organ which you like, go crazy for you just by gazing at you." He said gently caressing her feet against his chest.

Advi kicked his chest in her sleep which made him stumble a little.

" You've always done that Doll. Kicking my heart away." Awan chuckled.

Advi opened her eyes a little listening to his soft chuckles. She gasped seeing her feet on Awan's chest.

" I'm.... I'm.... So....sorry. I didn't mean to place my legs on you. " Advi panicked which he found cute.

" It's alright Doll." Awan said and laid beside her.

" Why....why are you naked?" Advi asked losing the colours on her face.

" Cause....... We did something like that which made you take my shirt away!" Awan said tongue in cheek.

" Awan stop playing. What happened last night? Why the hell is my head paining?" Advi growled.

" Oh! So you don't remember what happened last night. Great!" He said deadpanned.

" Awan, don't scare me. Please tell me what happened last night?" Advi asked holding his arm.

" You kissed me. You exploited me." Awan said trying to play with her.

" Really?" Advi asked shaking.

"If you don't believe me, see my lips. You chewed them like candies." Awan said pointing to his lips.

" Awan! I did no such thing. Stop scaring me." Advi said moving away from him.

" You wanna know what happened last night?" Awan asked her sensually moving towards her to which she nodded in yes.

Flashback........

Advi opened one of her eyes and looked at Awan who is carrying her inside the room.

" Awwwwwwnaaaann!" She sang.

" God! You didn't sleep yet?" Awan groaned.

" You forgot that I'm an insomniac." Advi chuckled tracing his shoulder blade.

" Stop torturing me Doll!" He warned making her giggle.

Awan threw her on the bed making sure that she was not hurt. Advi bounced and again fell on the bed.