A Beautiful Snap

Advi's POV :

What a timing Karthik Aurora? You came to save your girl friend? Let me see. I have to check how the work is going on. So I am checking whether the work is going or not. Suddenly and shockingly something came to my view. There I saw Diya hugging Karthik and saying that you are my saviour. Thank you. Really he your saviour Diya. I immediately fished out my mobile out and took a snap. Beautiful that is the only word escaped from my mouth. To my luck there are no one around. I felt happy seeing them. Hope they make a couple in future.
Work have completed, me and Diya headed to the home. Day by day work is becoming more hectic. Diya is totally pissed off with her work schedule. She is becoming a crazy crack. I can't see her getting stressed and at the same time I can't make her portion of work less. So I gave her the idea of joining the sports club. I just wanna divert her. She happily accepted it. Actually I have joined it for myself. I wanna continue my skating and tennis classes. We are going to join it from tomorrow.

Awan's POV :

I'm in the sports club now. Now a days the work is being hectic. I came here to relax myself. This place is awesome. I'm about to throw the ball but some voices stopped me.

Those are very familiar. But those are from other side of the glass. But that side is for ice skating. My heart beat is increasing rapidly. My heart have dropped from my chest to my stomach. I desperately wanna know who it is. I went near the glass and cleared the fog over it.

I am totally mesmerised by the beauty in front of me.

There it revealed a beautiful face if a girl. Wait! She is Ms. Dev. What! She is smiling and giggling too? Oh my god! Am I dreaming? Diya is also along with her. Ms. Dev is looking soo hot in that short frock. She look so care free now. Beautiful is the least work to describe her. But I thought she is rude. I think this is the second side of the coin. What ever but beautiful. She is that cute that everyone would love to give their heart away. I immediately called the worker over there and asked him to bring the bouquet of lilies and black roses. Yeah! She like lilies and black roses. I have read it in one of the interviews.

The bouquet arrived and I thanked the worker offering him some money. I hung a silver hang with a crystal ball at its end and written_

" to the most beautiful woman_ your secret admirer."

And I asked the worker not to reveal my name. He nodded and went to her. He delivered the flowers to her and gave a thumbs up to me. She is very happy seeing the flowers. God why is she not seeing the note? Finally she read it but frowned. Diya immediately snatched the note from her and read it and giggled. Ms. Dev smelled them and smiled softly. I smiled seeing her. She went near the dust bin. Oh god! Is she thinking to throw those flowers? But to my surprise, she have thrown the note in the bin. She have dropped the hanging in her bag and took the flowers along with her. She headed to her Audi A7 and got inside along with Diya. She placed the bouquet in the back seat and drove off. I felt happy that she didn't throw the flowers instead chose to throw the note.

The next thing I did is went to meet her skating trainer Alex.

"Hello! I'm Mr. Malhotra." I introduced myself.

"

Hi to you too. How may I help you Mr. Malhotra?" He asked politely. I thought if shooting my next question.

"Are they new here?" I asked.
"Who?" He asked.

"The 2 girls girls which have left now." I said.

"Yes, but the one who wore the blue frock doesn't seem to be a learner." He said referring to Ms. Dev.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"What I meant is by the way she skate, we can say that she is well experienced. I think she has been practicing both the skating and ice skating since long. By the way how she bends and skates, she is just mind blowing." I was beyond shock by his reply. Does she already know how to skate? If she is well experienced then why to learn again?

" Thank you Alex." I said and turned to leave.

" Wait. She also plays tennis. And she is a champion in it. Same, I can say that too by the way she plays and hits the ball." He said. God not again. She is a versatile man. How can she handle all the things? Can say that she is so hard working. But she doesn't look like the one. I again went to Alex.
"Alex listen! " I yelled from far, running. I reached him.

"Yes Mr. Malhotra." He said.

"What's their schedule?" I asked.

" It's from 5:30am to 6:30am." He replied.

" OK thank you Alex. Meet you tomorrow morning in your class. The second batch I think. " I winked at him and he nodded knowingly. I smiled and left.

With love♥️
introvert_2001