Diya's Saviour- Karthik

Next day......

At Awan's Place......

Awan's POV :

       "Karthik, did you remember? Starting from today you have to work for 1 week in their company on behalf of ours." I said. He is behaving too weird from yesterday since I said the news of working together. He is in an another world. I'm scared that if he becomes another Salem for his Anarkali.

         He is dreamily staring at me. He is walking towards me. I can hear the back ground song  Pyar kia tho darna kya jab...... from the famous movie Mughal_e_Azam. He is in front of me right now. But still in his dream land. God! What is he going to? He came near me to........ KISS ....... me.

I pushed him and said " I'm a straight guy, Karthik." With that he came out of his trance and said " I'm....... I'm.... Sorry Awan. I thought you are.......you are........." he was stammering and nagging it.
        "Diya?" I asked smirking.
        "Yeah......., No........ Argh! Even I'm not that type." He said scratching back of his neck and I started pressing my lips to stop bursting out into fits.

At last I lost and laughed out loud. He is trying hard to defend himself. But everything went vein. He is glaring me hard but it just made me laugh more. If looks could kill I would have been into ashes now. He stamped on my leg very hard and left to Ms. Dev's company. Aaaaa..... It's painful. This basted will pay for it. I'll make sure of it. Jerk.
       At last his dreams have come true. I haven't seen him going to temple before he saw Diya. But it seems like he is even bribing God now. He make his wishes granted.

At Dev Group of Industries.......
Diya's POV:

        Its been long since I have slept so long. I don't want to wake up. But my sixth sense is strongly suggesting me to wake up. I obeyed it. I lazily took my alarm clock and thrown a look on it. I didn't believe what I have seen. So I took a closure look at it. OMG! I have slept too much today. Its 10.30am. I'll be late to office today. My panic mode is on. I quickly got up and did my morning chores. I took a quick shower. I didn't have time to use my shower gel to soothe my skin that's why I used the scented soap which Advi brought me last week when she went to Bangalore. I admit that she have a good choice. OMG! I'm loosing my time thinking about this stuff.

       I roughly combed my hair and stuffed my hair band in my bag. I reached the office late today. Today she is going to kill me for sure. God please save me at least for my future husband.
       I slowly entered into office and quickly marched to my cabin as if nothing have happened. Thank god she didn't notice me. I sat in my chair and released a heavy sigh.

I started swirling my chair around sitting in it making weird sounds. Oooooo... Hooooo...
        Suddenly my intercom rang I lifted it. And there we go with my boss. "Diya, report to my cabin. Now!" She yelled through intercom. Oh! What should I do with this nasty boss of mine. Adviiiiiiiiii....... I yelled holding my hair. On the whole way I was chanting 'god please save me'.
        I entered into her cabin and stood there like a lost child. I thought of turning the tables. So I immediately said" Good Morning, Mam" in a professional way. Now I can sense the pure anger in her. Oh good god please save me. Her face full red. She opened her mouth to start the ranting. I closed my eyes to escape from seeing that dangerous creature. But we are interrupted by a series of knocking.

"Get in." My devil of a friend said.

        I turned to see who God have sent to rescue me. And there stood Karthik Arora. Thank god. He saved me. He saved me from her wrath. What a timing boss? I said in my mind.

        "Good morning Ms. Dev. Good morning Diya." He greeted us. I returned my 'good morning' sweetly but this thing sitting in front of me replied very grumpily. Oh.... Poor Karthik. She gave a file to us and asked us to start the work immediately. We nodded and left the cabin. I rather in a happy mood. Karthik's cabin is adjacent to mine. I have shown him his cabin.
        "Won't you show me your cabin?" He asked.

        "Oh sorry. Please come in." Came my reply.
         After some discussion and wrath of mine he left to his cabin.

With love♥️
introvert_2001