Deal With Zeal

Awan's POV :

       Today I'm going to meet Mr. Singhania. Now I'm in front of his door. I rang the door bell and the maid came and opened the door. She asked me take the seat. Then Mr. Singhania came and engulfed me in a warm hug. We started chit-chatting about the random issues and I thought to come to the point.

       "Mr. Singhania, I have a query." I asked him.

       "Go on Awan." He said smiling warmly. I thought to proceed further.

       "Sir, Dev Group Of Industries have set their standards in the business empire. Leaving such big company why are you giving this deal to ours?" I posed my question.

       "Who said that Awan? I gave this deal to you that means I believe in you. Never think that I deal with only big companies. Even you have set your standards this year. Standing equal to Ms. Dev is not an easy thing. And you have done it. And as it is a very big contract your company alone couldn't handle it. So I thought of collaboration of 2 companies." He said.

      "Which is the 2nd one? " I asked curiously.

      "Yours and Ms. Dev's. I think you got your answer now. But be careful with Ms. Dev and her employees. Its for your good." He said. I thought for a second and nodded. I know how it will be to work with her. I saw it on the presentation day itself. I should be careful as Mr. Singhania said.

      " Thank you for believing in me sir. I may take your leave now. "I said and got up to leave.

       I'm happy and thought to inform this to my idiot friend. I think he'll be more happier than me. So I called him.

      " Hello Mama." He spoke nonchalantly.
      "I have a good news for you."  I said happily. I expected him to be curious.
       "What?" He asked without any interest.
        "Listen Karthik! In this project you are going to work with your Love." I said excitedly.

        "Stop kidding Awan I'm not in the mood to laugh. Ok?" He said not believing me. Who will believe after what have happened.

        "Karthik, our company alone couldn't handle this project. So it's a collaboration. And it's with Dev Group Of Industries." I said and he kept silent for some time and later yelled.

       " That... That means I'm going to work with my love?" He asked me like a love sick puppy.

       "That's what I said. Bye and see you in the office." I said and hung the call.

Advi's POV :

       "I got a new project from Mr. Singhania. It's a collation project. Even Mr. Malhotra is working with us. And I said YES to them as I can't lose such a big project with my ego.  I want everything to be loyal and every material we use should be of a good brand with this deal as every time." I said to Diya and she clapped her hands in merriment. I observed her facial expressions and I smirked as what I thought is correct.

      " We have to start the work from tomorrow. " I said to her and she kissed my cheek. I smiled at her warmly.

At home......

        It's 9.30 pm. I am working on my laptop and suddenly someone peeped inside.

It's non other than Diya. She lives along with me. She is like my sister. We are friends since 8 years. I met her in WARRIOR HIGH.

        She placed her little hands on her tummy rubbing it vigorously. She made a puppy face. I laughed at her cute tactics.

        "What do you want?" I asked diverting my head to my laptop.

        "Treat" She said flashing her white teeth.

   "For?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

    "Getting such a big project." She said taking my laptop which irritated me to the hell.
        "You know na Diya! I don't celebrate my success." I said irritatedly.

       " I know but we have to reasons for the treat." She said sitting on the bed.

  "And what are they?" I asked her.

  "One_You have achieved a lot till now and Two_ My tummy is growling. Now please come na." She said cutely.

        Seeing such cute tactics my heart melted and I'm not able to say NO. I don't like going to restaurants and big food points. I like being simple and Diya too. We went to a near by bakery and ate lot of stuff. We regularly come to this bakery. Ha, she is such a foodie! Definitely her husband should be a good earner to feed her such stuff.

        Later we headed to our home and next to my room. She is thinking over something. She opened her mouth to say something but zipped it the next second itself.

        "Diya, what do you wanna say?" I asked calmly. At last she did the honour of saying something.

        "Did you notice one thing Advi?" She asked gloomily.

        "What?" I asked. I know she is going to blast some big news.

        "Did you see? On that day, when Karthik was giving the presentation he was looking at me constantly. Didn't he? I felt very weird that day." She said in an amazed tone. I know and I too observed it. I think he likes Diya. But I don't wanna tell her. I don't wanna spill the beans in the initial stage itself.

    " I didn't think so Diya." Came my reply.

    " Are you sure?" She asked expecting me to say something.

        "Yeah 200%." I replied.

        "Hmmmmm.......OK. Go to bed and don't work late nights. Now sleep and good night." Saying this she kissed me and departed to her room.

        She is the best gift god have given me after taking my parents away. She scolds me like a MOTHER, loves me like a FATHER, fights with me like a SIBLING and guides me like a TEACHER and finally she became my BEST FRIEND. I love her every thing. I'll do anything to make her happy.

        I think even she likes him. That's why she is nagging the topic about him. If her happiness lies in him, then definitely I'll get  her to him either by hook or by crook. I'll see what they are up to as both the EDs have to handle so much work together. I think he is a good guy and both of them makes a good pair. I saw the adoration in his eyes towards her. But I'm scared if he is a coward. I can't put my friend's life at risk. I'll give them the hard tasks. What? I'm not going to push my company into loss helping her.! Smiling at that I slept. Today I will sleep peacefully after many days....

With love♥️
introvert_2001