(b) The Trial

Author's POV:

After two days,

Nithya and Diya are eagerly waiting for their number to be called. Just then a kid came to Advika and handed her a bouquet of pink lilies and black roses. Diya ran to her and asked smirking " what's your admirer's message for today?"

Advika shook her head and Diya gave a chocolate to that kid. He took it happily and ran from there. Advika ran behind him and stopped that boy.

" Baby who have given this to you?" She asked showing the bouquet in her hand. The boy just smiled looking at her.

" Please tell me who gave it to you?" Advika asked impatiently.

" Will you give me more two chocolate if I tell you?" The boy asked with a sly smile.

" Argh this brat! Ok fine." She muttered and gave two chocolates to him.

"Actually, actually....." The boy prolonged.

" Who beta tell me." Advika asked.

" I won't tell you." The boy said laughing and ran from there.

Someone bursted into fits back of Advika. She turned to see it is non other than Diya and Nithya itself.

" Did you see him? What a brat?" Advika asked them in frustration.

" Yeah we have seen and heard what he have said." Nithya said and again both bursted into another fits of laughter. Advi glared them but they cared less.

Diya snatched that bouquet from Advika's hand and took the note and read it out loud.

" I know you have enough proofs to turn the case towards your side. As usual I know you'll rock the case as the great Advika Dev can't take no as an answer. I have faith in you. Looking forward to hear the good news Miss. Dev.

                _Your Secret Admirer."

" So your admirer's have a great faith in you that you'll win this case." Diya said smirking.

" What ever let's leave." Advika said and left to her car to place those flowers in the car.

Soon their number is called and they entered into the court.

Priyanka's lawyer came forward and presented the fake documents again which they have submitted two days ago.

" What you have to say about this Ms. Dev?" The judge asked.

" Mr. Rana is not going to appear here any further my lord. So I'm gonna take up my own case." Advika said.

" What? You are not an advocate to take up your own case. So it's not accepted ." Priyanka's lawyer said.

" I don't know how you have become a renowned advocate of this city. I think you need to refer your law books again. There exists a law. According to the Advocate's Act Section 32 one can judge thier own case when no lawyer comes forward to take up their case. If not you can check your honour." Advika said the last part turning to the judge.

" You are right Ms. Dev. You can proceed with your case further." The judge said. Advika looked at Priyanka and smirked. Priyanka is fuming in anger.

" The game is not over because I didn't win yet." Advika mouthed to Priyanka. Nithya and Diya are all confident.

" Your honour, these are the files and documents regarding the land which belongs to the orphanage. Please have a look my lord." Advika said passing the files.

The judge read it keenly. Even he is not able to understand. So he gave to the person under him to verify whose papers are real and whose are fake. He looked at them keenly and looked at both Advika and Priyanka. Advika is all confident and Priyanka as well.