Haldi

Authors POV:

Everyone are exited to start the haldi ceremony. Making pellikodku/pellikooturu (making groom or bride) is the first and important ritual in the South Indian wedding which include the participation of both todu pellikoduku and todu pellikooturu (best man and bridesmaid).

Anvika is supposed to be the bridesmaid for Advi and Aadh as the best man for Awan. Aadh easily accepted to be Awan's best man but it is a hard part to convince Anvika as bridesmaid. She is very scared of Advi because of yesterday's incident. She didn't even come out of her room since yesterday. Advi felt bad for scaring Anvika. She thought she herself will approach Anvika and ask her to be her bridesmaid.

She went to ask Mrs. Saxena where Anvika is.

" She is with Shantanu Advi. He took her to the beach." Shreya said smiling at her.

" What about her security?" Advi asked her rudely.

" Do you think they'll leave anyone here alone if they go out of this castle? They are following them." Shreya said with a tired sigh.

Advi ran to the kitchen and took a cup of ice cream. She slowly walked towards the beach while her security followed her behind. Aadh took that as the cue and followed Advi's security.

She reached near Anvi and sat along with her. She signalled Shantanu to go out of their sight. She silently left from there while Anvika is seeing the calm sea.

Anvika's sight fell on Advi and a sudden panick raised in her. She moved a bit back gulping the lump formed in her throat.

" I'm not gonna hurt you Anvi. I was out of control the other day." Advi said pushing the ice cream towards her.

She immediately tried to take the ice cream smiling while Aadh kept his hand on that from behind.

" What about me? Where is my ice cream?" Aadh asked Advika smirking. Anvika immediately groaned in irritation.

"That's mine idiot." She groaned.

" Aadh leave it. I'll give you an ice cream tub after reaching the castle." Advi said to Aadh.

He smirked at Anvi and slowly pushed the ice cream towards Anvika with a sweet smile.

" You take it Anvi. You deserve it." Aadh said in his take sweet voice.

" No. You asked it right. Take it. I won't mind. I'll have it after going to the castle." Anvi said sweetly batting her lashes. Aadh was taken back by her sudden actions but didn't believe her.

He glared at her once and pushed her on the sand. He sat on her stomach leaving his whole weight on her little tummy. She groaned in pain but he didn't care. He smudged the whole ice cream on her face leaving her on the sand.

Advi tried to drag him back but he pushed her too and smudged the ice cream in her face. This angered Advi that she held Anvi with one hand and Aadh with her another hand horizontally.

They screamed in panick but Advi didn't care about them. She entered into the castle with both of them in her hands. Everyone are scared seeing her red eyes and ice cream smudged face.

Shreya and Ridhi tried to stop her but her one glare is enough to make them turn mute. They immediately backed off while Shantanu ran into the castle and took Shreya into his arms.

" Shantanu! Kids always does something which angers Advi. I didn't know what she will do to them today." Shreya said panick written all over her face.

" Don't worry Shreya. She is cruel, arrogant and heartless towards other but she won't do anything to the kids. I give my word to you on that. Relax." Rana said patting her shoulders.