Hey DAD!

Author's POV:

After one month.........

" I don't know what you'll do Karthik, I wanna go to the park!" Advi shrieked while Karthik sat in the living room holding his head and Diya looking at him concerned.

" But it's evening Advi. See and it's about to rain.....Please try and understand." Karthik tried to coo showing his finger towards the clouds.

The staff and the guards of ARKA pressed their lips to prevent their laughter that is threatening to escape their lips.

" The sun still didn't set yet Karthik and it's fucking 3'O clock and you bloody call that evening? I. Wanna. Go. To. The. Park. Period." Advi roared and tears are escaping from her eyes like a freaking waterfall.

" No..... No..... No...... Please don't cry. I'll take you to the park." Diya panicked seeing Advi. She stood up and glared at her husband who is not even able to handle a woman. And top of that, she is ADVI.

" Really?" Advi asked with a glee on her face.

" But Diya, my Angel...... Awan strictly ordered not to let her out." Karthik spoke.

" I'll take care of her...." Diya sighed giving a small smile to him. Karthik reluctantly nodded his head and kissed Diya before leaving to his chamber.

He signalled 2 of his personal guards to keep an eye on them. But Max and Ryan always had an eye on their mistress.

Diya asked Advi to follow her and there was a car already at the porch of the royal palace. Their guards bowed towards the Queen of ARKA in respect. Diya acknowledged them with a small smile and nod unlike those rude Queens who feel that it's a royality to hold their head high with the arrogance.

" I'll drive. Please leave." Diya politely asked the driver while he hesitated to give the car keys to his Queen.

" It's ok uncle. I can drive." Diya chuckled at him. The old driver smiled and gave the keys to Diya.

Diya sat in the driver seat and Advi in the passenger's. Diya accelerated the car and Advi screamed in delight as the cool breeze hit her face making her long hair dance in amazement.

" So?" Diya started.

" So?" Advi frowned turning towards her best friend.

" How did the press meet go Advi? Weren't you nervous?" Diya rolled her eyes.

" No. Actually..... It was fun..." Advi said adding the base to her voice which said that she really enjoyed being in the press meet.

Why is she changing her moods like the chamelion changes it's colours? Diya thought.

" I beg to elaborate...." Diya asked in sass.

" So....." Advi started.

There are reporters and the gernalists along with the cameramen from different News channels and new papers.

The guards and security escorted everyone into the rock garden offering them with few snacks and drinks.

Awan, Avanthi, Advi and Veer sat on the large couch arranged in the garden with the people of news cult sat opposite to them.

The mikes were already fixed to the Malhotras. Everyone are waiting for them with the questions on their notepad while the cameramen have already started clicking the pictures of the Malhotra's. They kept Awan and Advi's as major.

Veer nodded at the cameraman and he started the video directing towards the Malhotra's.

The gernalist was about to ask her question when they all heard the little barks. Advi's eyes shimmered in joy seeing AARYA running towards them.