Sentenced

Advika's POV:

We got down the jet to be secretly followed by Awan's few guards. If you are wondering how I know that, then Ram is there to inform me everything.

Currently we are staying in the Malhotra Mansion which is in the Seattle. This is the first time I'm visiting the Seattle. I've never done the business here.

It was just a month back Avanthi aunty and Veer uncle busted here.

I servants took the luggage from Max and welcomed us warmly inside the mansion.

A woman in her early 30's gave me a rose to which a card is attached.

I took that walked to the room directed by that woman.

" This is Jr. Master's bedroom and he asked me to escort you to this room." She said and left the room.

His room looked cool with the hues of gold and purple. It indeed looked royal. I must appreciate his choice.

My luggage was already placed inside. I looked at the rose in my hand and an automatic smile formed on my lips.

Who else will dare to get a rose for me except for Awan?

I opened the note to see something written on that.

There is one sun rising in the east and another raising right next to me every morning whom I immensely miss today. Good Morning Doll!
                                    ~AM

This guy is always cheesy.

I took the bath and walked down to see the breakfast already on the table.

I had my breakfast and retired to the study room so that I can work peacefully.

It takes Aneesha atleast two days to come here after the work I assigned to her.

.....................................................

I felt home here. Nothing changed here except for Awan not being here. I missed that irritating him who is always behind me to irritate one way or the other.

In these three days of stay here, Awan made sure that I'm safe. He called me thrice daily. He never miss to send me a rose and a note.

Aneesha is already here in the Seattle. I woke up to see a note and a rose already placed on the night stand.

I opened that and it brought a huge grin on my face. He never fail to make me feel special.

Every morning I thank God for the two things. One, my life and another, my wife. Good Morning my Doll!
                              ~AM

I had a meeting with the CEO of Stone Corporation. If it goes well today, I'll leave today itself.

I informed to Ryan to take me to the address they have sent via mail. It was one of the famous restaurants in the Seattle.

It looked luxurious and well maintained. Ryan, Max, Aneesha and I were waiting here since the past 48 minutes and there is no sign of Mr. Stone.

" Ryan! I'm not gonna wait here any more. Call Mr. Stone and say that our deal is cancelled." I said.

Ryan nodded and dailed to the Stone Corporation to be lifted by Mr. Stone's secretary. Ryan placed the call on the speaker for me to listen.

" Good Afternoon! This is Kristen West from the Stone Corporation. How may I help you?" The secretary asked.