The Pep Talk-2

Author's POV:

Advi walked into the washroom to check her looks but for her taste of people, she looked nasty with dark circles and messy bun paired with a white shirt and black pencil skirt.

She heaved a heavy sigh and redid her bun after washing her face.

She came out and nodded at Awan to proceed further with his plan.

" What do you want me to say or rather yell at you?" She mumbled.

" I want you to hold my collar and drag me out side. And also abuse me saying that I've spoiled your life by ruining the New York business. Go ahead and scold me what ever you want. Vent out your anger on me Doll." Awan said with a small smile.

" Why do you want me to do that?" She asked with a blank face.

" Cause I want my P.A. to hear them and inform someone that we are not on good terms. And also listen, at some point, I'll attack you. Don't worry I won't harm you." Awan chuckled.

" We aren't on good terms. Don't make it look as a possibility." Advi said and took a heavy breath trying to surface the anger which she is failing.

Awan understood what she is trying to do and dragged her by her waist making her collide with him.

The next second he claimed her lips making her gasp with his unexpected kiss.

He made sure that he took the time he found in the whole world pouring all his love into the kiss. Even though this is to rile her up, he meant every second of the kiss.

It was so slow and surreal making her wanna fall in sleep in her arms. He sucked the life out of her lips making her greedy for some oxygen.

She pushed him away with the rage burning in her. Awan smirked to himself with her reaction. Advi held his collar and yelled at him making him directly look into her eyes.

" How dare you kiss me Awan Malhotra? How dare you kiss me without my contest? I'll sue you bastard." She yelled on the top of her lungs.

Advi pulled him out of her cabin and pushed him making him stumble. Awan smiled and winked at Diya which made her gasp wondering how her brother succeeded in riling her friend up.

He immediately made a cold and blank face once he found that his P.A. is watching.

" Enough ok? I ruined your business? You have ruined me and my business with your vile actions. You are blaming me now? How dare you Mrs. Malhotra?" Awan asked coldly.

Awan's P.A. is enjoying everything he is seeing infront of him. He secretly opened his cam on recording the video of them fighting like dogs.

Anil grinned at the couple after sending the video to Priyanka. The reply he got made his smile wider which is observed by Advika.

She frowned and looked at Awan who gave a soft smile to her. Awan gave an apologetic smile to her and even before she could understand Awan twisted her hand back making her collide to his chest.

Advi howled in pain and glared Awan trying to get herself out of his grip. She closed her eyes trying to forget her pain. She opened her eyes and the next second Awan is on the floor howling in pain.

Diya smirked the couple and left from there not to disturb the drama.

Advi looked at Awan's P.A. and roared at him to get out of the floor. He flinched at her intimidating aura and ran from there sweating like a pig.

Awan took that as a chance and pulled her onto him leaving them few centimetres apart.

"Now that your work is done, never contact me Mr. Malhotra." Said Advi and getting out of his grip.