Hot? Food Or Ms.Dev?

Avanthi's POV:

        Here I'm waiting for my baby boy Awan and that idiot is not even showing his face now a days. He is leaving to office too early and coming home very late. I'm totally irritated by his behaviour now a days. If I ask anything, he just says that mom, I have to work hard for our company to push it onto the success peaks. So please don't take it to heart. Success peaks, my foot! He is even neglecting his health totally because of his stupid work. What is his bloody PA doing without helping him. He should be fired. My baby boy is totally taking all the responsibilities on his shoulders alone.
        Now a days his idiot of a friend Karthik too join him in the early mornings. He is also like my son. They are best friends since their schooling. According to me these two are not early wakers. I know some thing is going on between them. I can sense something fishy. And now a days he always chats a name Ms. Dev .... Ms. Dev ......Ms. Dev..... She is this, she is that, she is awesome, hard worker. Etc,. If he only knows who she is! I'm glad he likes her.
        "Get ready Awan, I'm gonna drop a bomb soon." I thought and smirked at it.
        Soon the door bell rang. I know who it is. I ran too door to open it. Today I've cooked many dishes just for him. I opened the door and my baby boy hugged me tight with a bright smile. Today I'll feed him with my own hands.
        " Mom..... Mom...... Mom...... I'm hungry..... I'm hungry......" he started yelling jumping here and there. He is totally covered in sweat. So I asked him to fresh up and come. He obeyed me like a good boy. He left to his room and came after nearly 20 minutes.
        " How is your work going?" I asked him as he is happy.
        " Pretty good, but I'm damn hungry. Please I'm starving since morning." Like really? This idiot leaves  early morning with his so called friend and now yelling at me?
        "Mom quick." he said pouting. Then I came out of my trance. I pinched his cheeks, kissed his forehead and started filling the plate with different dishes.
        "Wow these many dishes! For me? Thank you so much mom." he said and kissed my cheek.
        "Now a days you are not eating well Awan, see how lean you have become. So now eat everything." I said and he smiled. I started feeding him with my own hands. I love feeding him because he is still my baby boy even though he is 22.
        There my husband came and smiled at me. But he immediately signalled me not to say to him. I nodded at my husband. I know my husband is going to do something mischievous. Here I'm feeding him and he is busy with his damn mobile. I just wanna kill the mobile phone's inventor. Bloody phone.
       "How is Ms. Dev?" Veer asked my baby boy but he didn't notice from whom those words came from as he is totally indulged his mobile and chewing the food. But his  reply shocked me.
        "Hot." he said casually. I gaped at him for the word he used. Does he even know who she is and to whom he is answering to? I smirked at him. He gave me a confused look. I think realisation hit him very hard.
        "I mean well." he said turning to his dad. He started fidgeting with his fingers. He  stood up. But Veer gestured him to sit with his fore finger. He immediately sat. Wow! Veer have a great effect on my baby boy.
        "Oh really? But I have heard the word 'hot'. " he said raising one of his eyebrows. I pressed my lips to prevent laughing seeing Awan's face. He smirked.
        "I said the food is hot Dad." he said quoting the word HOT. I think he mentally patted his shoulder for his insensible answer.
        "Are your fingers burning Avanti as the food is hot? " Veer asked me smirking at Awan's again quoting the word hot. Awan's face went pale with his dad's question.
        "No Veer, not at all." I said booking him. He smiled nervously scratching back of his neck. I am in the mood to tease him more but his intruder friend came in. I completed feeing him and went to wash my hands.
        Next month is my baby's birthday and he is going to turn 23. And how can I forget that next month is my Advi's birthday too. I want my baby girl to be my daughter in law. She refused to be my daughter when she was 14 but God have written her in my Awan's life. Even it is Advi's mom, Ashu's wish too. She always wanted my son to be her son in law. A lone tear left my eye thinking about all the incidents. I immediately wiped it. I don't know how my doll have lived these many years without anyone's love and care. I wanna gift her all the love and care she deserve. Don't worry baby doll you'll be mine and Veer's princess and my boy's queen. You'll definitely rule his heart like how you rule the business empire. I desperately wanted her to see my doll. So I invited her to our home next week along with her friend Diya. I very well know what is her place is in my doll's life. I wanna ask my doll's hand for Awan to Diya. I hope Diya agrees for it.