Sweet Nothings

Advi's POV:

The sun rays directly hit me and I snuggled more into my pillow. But contrary to that, today my pillow is little hard and it smells as a mild male perfume. I wanna check what's wrong but my eyes are not ready to open on it's accord.

I took my time to open my eyes to see Awan sleeping beside me. Argh! This bitch!

I roughly slapped him on his back and he woke up with a jerk. He looked at me with a shocked look and looked around panicked as if searching for something or someone.

His eyes are bloodshot as if he has not slept for a long time or doing drugs.

That one word is enough to enrage me to the peaks.

" Anything wrong?" He asked concern lacing his voice.

Why is he acting weird?

I pointed towards the bed asking why is he on my bed.

" That actually, last night you were yelling in your sleep. I think it's a nightmare. You looked horrified about something. Ain't you? Last night was really tough for me." He said rubbing his swollen red eyes.

" That doesn't explain why you are here." I countered.

" You are just mere seconds away from breaking down completely. You need someone to console. And after 3 continuous hours of pampering you, you slept on me. I was unable to move as you held me tight. So I slept just a couple of hours ago." He justified his action.

I can't believe I did all that. I totally destroyed his sleep. Why don't this nightmare leave me? I looked at him to see his eyes drooping. He is hardly keeping himself up. He definitely deserves some peaceful sleep.

" Sleep on the bed Awan." I ordered and that brought a million dollar smile on his face. He frantically nodded his head and pressed something on his side. The widow glasses closed on it's accord turning the room little dark. He slumped on the bed with in no seconds he slept.

Lazy asswipe!

I got up from the bed and made my way to the washroom. Ever since this Awan entered my life, I'm becoming lazy. I haven't even hit my gym lately. And cherry on the top, there is no gym here.

I brushed my teeth and switched on the jacuzzi. God, I must say that this bathroom is so much of my taste. I took my time to pamper my body.

I got myself into a pair of red lace lingerie with a thick Jean pink shirt and short. I really don't care what I wear until and unless I'm comfortable.

I got out of the wardrobe to see him still sleeping like a hybernating bear with his mouth slightly parted.

Now I can't even have my breakfast until he wakes. Sleepy ass!

Why only I have to bear him?

I remember that there is no security here. So it's obvious that I can roam where ever I want.

I looked out of the glass window to see the beautiful scenery infront of me. I'm definitely gonna utilise this time until this sloth bear wakes. Or else he won't even allow me.

I wore my sneakers and ran to the door to see it closed. God, how to open this? This idiot always have a backup plan to keep me captive.

I furiously ran my hand over my rouges pushing them aside. That's when I remembered that he pressed my palm over that glass screen. I slowly made my way to the door and placed my palm over the glass screen.

I'm looking at the door waiting for it to open. I think the luck is on my side today that the door opened with a loud crease. I walked outside to be hit by a cold, soothy fresh breeze.