The Drunken Doll

Author's POV:

Although Advi didn't sleep all the night she made sure that the kids slept to the fullest. All the while she logged into her laptop to arrange and make a report of the shares and profits of the whole Dev Empire.

The kids woke up and greeted her with a kiss making a small smile form on Advi's lips.

All the three of them freshened up and made their way to the dining table.

" What's the breakfast for today?" Chirped Anvika cheerfully.

" Cheese stuffed omelet, blueberry muffins, scrambled eggs and avocado toast." Mrs. Olsen said smiling.

Three of them had the breakfast and Anvi, Aadh planned to watch the twilight series.

Advi switched on the TV handovering the remote to them. She left to her bedroom to be greeted by Mrs. Olsen. She gave an uninterested nod and slumped on the bed closing her eyes.

Mrs. Olsen pitied her deceased master's only daughter who never got the complete love in her life.

She gently sat on the bed and took her head into her lap caressing it with so much love.

" Why haven't you slept the whole night child?" Asked Mrs. Olsen.

" I didn't feel drowsy." Came her monotonous answer.

" Then what about your sleeping pills?" Asked Mrs. Olsen although she know the answer. Awan have explained everything to Mrs. Olsen making her angry on him. He slowly convinced her to take care of his Doll which Mrs. Olsen eventually agreed.

" I stopped using them as they are of no use." She said looking at the distant lands.

" You shouldn't come here when ever you are angry or you had a fight with your husband child!" Said Mrs. Olsen softly.

" But I'm at no fault. And I'm not gonna let him tamper my character. I have some self respect left in my cells." Advi said aggressively.

" Ok leave it. How many months it have been that you married him?" Asked Mrs. Olsen patting Advi's head gently.

" It's been 9½ months." Advi said.

" Listen child, 9½ months is not a short period. You must have observed him all these months. I know what have happened between you both. But still, I'm asking you. Has he ever misbehaved with you?" Mrs. Olsen tried to make her see the light.

" He never misbehaved with me." Advi said.

" Has he ever been disrespectful towards you or any other woman?" She asked to which Advi nodded in no.

" Has he ever tried to force you sexually?" Mrs. Olsen asked slowly trying to convey her point.

" No. He never touched me in a wrong way." Yelled Advi with wide eyes which brought a small smile on Margaret's lips.

" So he has never hugged or kissed you." Margaret said with a thoughtful face.

" He hugged me many times." Advi mumbled.

" Is his touch vulgar?" Posed Margaret.

" No. He only hugs me to console me. He always stayed in his limits. But he kissed me thrice." Answered Advi.

Margaret's whole face lit up when Advi said that he kissed her thrice.

" So you both kissed and THRICE." Exclaimed Mrs. Olsen.

" I repeat, he kissed me thrice. We didn't kiss." She said gritting her teeth.

" What do you mean by that?" Mrs. Olsen asked confused.