Unforgivable

~Chapter 13~
                       Unforgivable

Chases POV:
I got a notification and I quickly looked at it.

@charlidamelio liked your post

So she is active? She's purposely ignoring me. Why is she liking my posts?

I looked at the post she liked- oh. She scrolled down far. This is from like 10 years ago. Awkward.

I dmed her

                  @charlidamelio

@colehudson: "so you're a stalker now?"

@charlidamelio: "it was an accident"

@colehudson: "mhm."

@charlidamelio: "🙄"

So now she reply's

@colehudson: "I just wanted to apologize again. look char, I know I hurt you and I know I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry but You're an incredible person , you're smart, kind and probably the the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You deserve better, I couldn't watch you get treated like absolute trash. You were torturing yourself love, you deserve a good life."

Charlis POV:
I smiled
Maybe I should forgive him-

No. I'm not forgiving him. He did me wrong.

But he's being so nice?

I don't care. He betrayed me. I'm mad at him and I will not forgive him. Doesn't matter how many times he apologizes, it won't fix anything

                     @colehudson

@charlidamelio: "I hate you."

           You've blocked "@colehudson"

I didn't know what else to do. I don't wanna talk to him right now. I don't wanna see him. I don't want to think about him. This friendship is over. That's that.

Chases POV:
Seriously? She blocked me again? Damn. I really thought she would forgive me. Il give her some time. Maybe she will forgive me another day.

Does she really hate me?

Where is she even gonna stay?
I would call her right now and tell her she could sleep here but she blocked me?

What do I do?

Is she gonna sleep on the streets or something? Who knows.

I walked upstairs and went in my room. I sat down on the bed and then laid down.

Blaire walked in.

Blaire: "where's Charli, though she was staying here"
Chase: "she's mad at me"
Blaire: "for what?"
Chase: "I may have given her husband her sighed divorce papers"
Blaire: "what why?"

Why does she care so much

Chase: "because she's in an abusive relationship and I wanted to help"
Blaire: "so you wanna ruin her relationship? For what?"
Chase: "I just told you. Because she's in an abusive relationship"
Blaire: "and? That's not your problem"

Really?

Chase: "do you have any empathy for
Charli? She's been through so much, you need to stop being mean about it"

I don't understand why she hates Charli so much.

Blaire: "we've got our own problems, this and the wedding"

She pointed at her stomach.

Since when was the kid the problem

Chase: "so this is a problem now?"
Blaire: "I didn't mean it that way"
Chase: "then how did you"

She said nothing

Chase: "blaire if you aren't ready for a kid-"
Blaire: "I am, It isn't a problem."

Chase: "we are gonna get through this together and I know we have a lot of our plates right now but it's okay because everything is gonna be fine"

She nodded

Chase: "I actually had to tell you something"

She's not gonna like this.

Chase: "so I sorta asked Charli to be a brides maid-"
Blaire: "you what??"

Knew this was coming.

Chase: "but it's okay.. she's probably not even coming anymore. She hates me right now."
Blaire: "you can't just invite people without telling me?? Especially when you asked her to be such a big part of the wedding"
Chase: "I know but she's my friend and she's like my only friend."
Blaire: "whatever. I better not see her at that wedding when the day comes"

I have no other friends. Who did she expect me to invite.

Chase: "who else would I invite instead of her?"
Blaire: "well first, shouldn't your best MAN be a MAN"
Chase: "does it really matter?"
Blaire: "yes it does matter. How about you invite Rufus or glen?"

Who?

Chase: "I don't know who that is"
Blaire: "they're your friends"
Chase: "no they are your friends"
Blaire: "well if you can't find anyone. Then you'll have no other choice"

Damn. Okay I guess.
Do I tell her I was fired?

Chase: "hey Blaire. You're gonna be mad but I promise il fix this"
Blaire: "what?"
Chase: "I was fired..."
Blaire: "good, I didn't like that job"
Chase: "oh"

But I did.

Blaire: "just get a new job. It's not that hard"

Mmm. For me it is. The good thing about charli is she didn't even look into my past or anything. She just hired me for no reason at all. But I'm definitely not gonna be as lucky if I do get a new job. Who's gonna hire a person who's been to like 13 different mental hospitals? I wouldn't even hire myself.

Charlis POV:
Well, chase might Have ruined my marriage but I can still try and convince Alexander to stay together.

I got up and walked down to the first floor. I left the building and-

I have to walk home?
I don't have a car.

I started walking.

I eventually got back and I walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door.

After a few seconds the door opened
Alexander: "what do you want??"
Charli: "look I'm sorry. I promise I don't want a divorce. I don't think that would be the right thing to do for the kids."
Alexander: "what?"
Charli: "they need me."
Alexander: "why?"
Charli: "just look around at your house. It's a mess, you've only eaten take out food. I can help"

Forgot how much I hated doing this.

Alexander: "maybe you're right... but if we do stay together you gotta promise me one thing"
Charli: "anything"
Alexander: "you gotta live here, and this is my house so you follow my rules. So I don't wanna hear anymore complaining about cooking or cleaning."

That's 2 things.

So basically my life is back to how it was before I met chase. Great.

Charli: "yeah okay"
Alexander: "and I don't want you seeing that Chase guy. He causes nothing but trouble for you. So whatever is going on between you guys, it's over"
Charli: "deal."

A/n
Oooo. The wedding chapter is gonna have a lot of drama so stay tuned. Also this chapter was kinda boring so sorry for that.

Comment some ideas please!

Word count - 1059