Homewrecker

~Chapter 34~
Homewrecker

Charlis POV:
Damn. Who's here?
Better not be Alexander. That would be pretty awkward. Good thing I locked the door.

I also can't believe I just had sex with Chase? Definitely would not have expected that a few days ago.
And he was actually respectful? Like he asked for consent and everything.

I mean, I obviously expected that from him. I'm just not used to people doing that. Every hook up I've had since I got married has pretty much just been, a Radom hot guy comes in and thinks I like it when he is aggressive So he pretends to be cool and everything and he makes it not enjoyable. It's almost not even worth it.

But that was worth it. It actually meant something.

He quickly got off of me and put some clothes on. I put my clothes back on.

Charli: "can you get that"

He nodded and walked over to the door.

He opened it and it was some random co-worker

Mr.McGee: "hey, could I talk to Charli?"

Chase looked at me

Charli: "yeah, you can talk to me"
Mr.McGee: "privately?"
Charli: "no, you can talk in-front of Chase. He won't talk"

He sighed

Mr.McGee: "ok... I was just wondering if you would like to go out with me? I know you said there were no strings attached the other night but you are really just so amazing"

Uh

Charli: "no"
Mr.McGee: "c'mon Please Charli-"
Charli: "did I say you could call me Charli? No. You can call me ms.damelio"

I walked over to the door and closed it then locked it

Chase: "that was harsh"
Charli: "you do not know how annoying it is to have a new guy ask you out everyday"
Chase: "must be soo annoying, I couldn't even imagine how bad that must be"

I rolled my eyes

Charli: "it's always the one night stands too, when I specifically say no strings attached. They always come running back looking for more"
Chase: "why did you say yes to me then?"
Charli: "because you liked me before you slept with me"

It's annoying, they show no interest in me. Then we hook up. All the sudden they think I'm a great person and everything.

Charli: "anyways we should probably go now."

I didn't even know people were still here.

Chase: "do we have to? I wish I could come to your house"

I shrugged

Charli: "why don't you?"
Chase: "isn't it obvious?"

I wish Alexander actually had a job so I could bring chase over to the house

Charli: "I could sneak you in?"

I do have a lock on my door

Chase: "is that actually gonna work?"
Charli: "yeah. We will figure it out"

Il sneak him in through the window.

Charli: "okay, well. Let's go"
Chase: "okay but first can you unblock me? I've been blocked for like 2 months and it makes it really hard to communicate with you"
Charli: "oh right, yeah lemme do that. I forgot you were still blocked"

I picked up my phone and unblocked him on iMessage

I tapped Instagram and went on his account.
I tapped unblock and his most recent picture caught my eye
I tapped it