This is my fault

~Chapter 56~
This is my fault

Chases POV:
What have I done.
I am so stupid. I let my feelings for Charli take control of me, I caved in.
Not only did i completely ruin my progress, but I also cheated on my wife again and to make it any worst it was with the same girl.
What is wrong with me?! I'm a terrible person. I cannot believe I did this again?!

I learned from my mistakes before yet as soon as I get the chance to do it again I do.

This isn't only gonna effect me, I ruined Charlis progress also. I had multiple chances go stop what I was doing and think for Just 1 second but I never did.

I looked at her on at the other side of the shower

Chase: "I'm so sorry"

She looked at me

Charli: "it isn't your fault"

It is. I should have known better

Chase: "yes-"
Charli: "it's mine, I wanted it"
Chase: "and I gave it to you"

She sighed

Charli: "because you were being nice? This is my fault"

It was silent for a second

Charli: "Yeah I'm gonna go."

I'm not sure what to say

Chase: "yeah you should probably"

...
I opened the shower curtain then got out of the shower
She stepped out and quickly put her clothes back on.
I put on a towel

I smiled awkwardly

Charli: "well, I'm gonna go and never come back so bye"

This is kinda sad but that just proved it was the right thing to do

Chase: "bye Lo- Charli"

She quickly opened the door and left.

This is so awkward. I really really hope we don't run into each other again. It's like the word wants us to be together, it keeps bringing us back together.

Charlis POV:
Why why why did I have to do that?? I didn't mean for it to go that far?? After our kiss there was clearly some sexual tension in the room so we kissed, and I wanted more so we made out, then it turned into more. I shouldn't have let it turn into more but I did because i didn't care about what would happen after, I didn't care about anything keeping us apart, I only cared about what was about to happen.

It's fine. Everything is gonna be fine. Like we agree, no strings attached and No feelings. It meant absolutely nothing. I was a little bit tipsy and I didn't know what I was doing

It's gonna be okay, Chase won't tell anyone and I won't tell anyone. Nobody is gonna find out, and hopefully Il just be able to forget about him in the next few days.

And who knows maybe therapy will work, she said to rebound and I did. I just don't know if it counts if he is the person I rebounded with.

She's probably gonna be mad at me, she always is because Chase is such a sweet little angel while I'm the villain because what I've done from 10 years ago.

He's always gotta play the victim even when he's not and it's so annoying-

Okay I gotta stop trashing Chase, he didn't even do anything. We are good, he saved my life, I shouldn't be talking back about him.

I was about to walk out the house but I felt someone grab me

I turned around-

Alexander: "what are you doing here?!"

Shit. What is he doing here?!

Charli: "I could ask you the same thing"

He grabbed my arms

Alexander: "why is your hair wet??"
Charli: "because I took a shower"

He rolled his eyes

Alexander: "why??"
Charli: "because I smelt bad"
Alexander: "why did you come to this party?! Answer me."

Why is he even here?! This is chases party. He probably thought Blaire was gonna be here or something.

Charli: "not until you answer my question"
Alexander: "oh I see, you want me to be more like your little boyfriend don't you?"

I rolled my eyes

Charli: "first of all, He is not my boyfriend, second of all you'll never be like him"
Alexander: "oh is that so sweetheart? You look so so beautiful today. Wow I cannot believe amazing you are, you deserve everything"

He still doesn't sound like him

Alexander: "now tell me sweetheart, why are you here"

He started squeezing my arms harder

Charli: "Why are you here"

He dug his nails into my skin
I pushed him off of me

Charli: "don't touch me"

I walked away

I can't go home now? Who knows what he will do to me.

He followed me

Alexander: "you're not getting off that easy?! You leave for 6 days and then come to a party?! You could have spent New Years with your family!!"

I ignored him and walked upstairs

He followed me again

Alexander: "FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS PARTY?!"
Charli: "YOU ARENT MY FAMILY?! IVE NEVER HAD A REAL FAMILY AND I NEVER WILL."

I went into the guest room but he just followed me in

Charli: "STOP FOLLOWING ME?!"
Alexander: "YEAH I KNOW CHARLI, YOUR FAMILY ABUSED YOU AND HURT YOU?? BUT MAYBE YOU DESERVED IT."

Seriously?!

Charli: "YOU KNOW WHAT?? YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM, YOU HURT ME ALL THE TIME, YOU ARE TOXIC, ABUSIVE, AND I WISH YOU WERE DEAD"

He walked up to me

Alexander: "maybe it's time you be more grateful for what you have"

He looked at me and punched me straight in the nose
My nose started bleeding

I laughed

Charli: "proving my point exactly, you can't control your behaviour. Keep punching me, prove my point"

He looked ragging with anger and he punched me again
He pushed me to the ground and got on top of me.

My entire face was bleeding.

He did it again and again until I couldn't feel anything. The room turned black and I was knocked unconscious

A/n
Anyways...

AHH THANK YOU FOR 30K READS!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS ALREADY AT 30K!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

Word count - 1010